Rock 'n' roll wars Volume 4 1990's Part I of II

vulgar

Rock 'n' roll wars  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

only really listened to nirvana..

should give the other guys a shot.

i've heard ten by pearl jam? liked it but not enough to judge a whole pole on. i had an alice in chains album for a while, had like a dog on the front cover, lost it before i got to listen to it. and soundgarden i heard a few tracks, jesus christ pose, black hole sun, few others, really like them too but way too uneducated to make choices on a poll.

only really listened to nirvana..

should give the other guys a shot.

i've heard ten by pearl jam? liked it but not enough to judge a whole pole on. i had an alice in chains album for a while, had like a dog on the front cover, lost it before i got to listen to it. and soundgarden i heard a few tracks, jesus christ pose, black hole sun, few others, really like them too but way too uneducated to make choices on a poll.

For Pearl Jam, I recommend Ten, Vs, and Vitalogy, to get into them.

That Alice In Chains album is Alice In Chains (a.k.a. Tripod). I'd check out their earlier material. I recommend Facelift, Dirt, and Jar Of Flies (EP).

For Soundgarden, to get into them I recommend Louder Than Love, Badmotorfinger, and Superunknown

I dont mind nirvana or pearl jam, but fuck, no offense, these have been pretty shitty polls man.
you have weak music taste then.
Lol, maybe i do man.
my question to you is why are these polls shitty? is it because there is no bands you like involved. or are you just being a dick?
I know there haven't been that many votes, but does it seem weird to anyone else that STP has more votes than Smashing Pumpkins, when Smashing Pumpkins had more votes than Nirvana in that other pole? :question:
not enough people have seen this thread yet. trust me the votes will change.

I dont mind nirvana or pearl jam, but fuck, no offense, these have been pretty shitty polls man.
Lol, maybe i do man.
my question to you is why are these polls shitty? is it because there is no bands you like involved. or are you just being a dick?
I know there haven't been that many votes, but does it seem weird to anyone else that STP has more votes than Smashing Pumpkins, when Smashing Pumpkins had more votes than Nirvana in that other pole? :question:

Its wasnt so much the music in the first couple of polls. It was more like you had led zeppelin, who were arguably the biggest band of the seventies, in the sixites poll, and i dont remember floyd being in the seventies poll either, just shit like that. Anyway thats just me bein anal.

The eighties poll, if i remember correctly, was just made up of music that i cant stand, apart from gnr, the smiths are probably my favourite band of the eighties. And i loved british music in the ninties, and that poll is just full of 'grunge' which iv never really liked.

Lol, maybe i do man.

well i think your taste is really cool!!! (was that you or Opax that dug sonic youth etc?)

Lol, maybe i do man.

Its wasnt so much the music in the first couple of polls. It was more like you had led zeppelin, who were arguably the biggest band of the seventies, in the sixites poll, and i dont remember floyd being in the seventies poll either, just shit like that. Anyway thats just me bein anal.

The eighties poll, if i remember correctly, was just made up of music that i cant stand, apart from gnr, the smiths are probably my favourite band of the eighties. And i loved british music in the ninties, and that poll is just full of 'grunge' which iv never really liked.

i put floyd in the 70's poll. if you remember correctly it was a two part volume. i put lz in the 60's poll because i wanted to compare them with the stones. i didn't put gnr in the 80's poll because it would be so obvious who the winner would be because this is a gnr board. keep in mind i didn't make this poll for you. another thing read the title it's a two part seris smart guy. if you have a problem with this thread then ignore it.