Dean-16

Skid Row- Self Titled

Skid Row- Slave To The Grind

Skid Row- B Side Ourselves

Skid Row-Subhuman Race

Post Bach Skid Row:

Skid Row- Thickskin

Skid Row- Revolutions Per Minute

Check em all out and decide for yourself which ones you like. Personally, I prefer Slave To The Grind and Subhuman Race.

I would stay away from all of them for, because my ears bleed but maybe you have better eardrums then me.

you think they are that bad?

why?

too glam?

I just Hate Sebastian Bach, so it just ruins the rest of the band.

he is a wanker ill give you that :rofl-lol:

did you see the show on vh1 "supergroup"?

I would stay away from all of them for, because my ears bleed but maybe you have better eardrums then me.

why?

too glam?

No it's because he is a wanker :rofl-lol: and he was dissing a lot of people on VH1 and He ruined My Michelle ( when he sings with axl)

But worst off all, he talked about a supossed guns and roses song and it has never been heard of again, and he was saying that it was the best song on C.D. and that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO great.

and I sure I could go on, i just don't feel like it.

i just saw skid row last weekend with slaughter and vince neil.and skid row sorta sucked.they really need baz back or something.but i love the old skid row but the new shit was not that good and the singer cant sing the old stuff i was very disappointed its almost like they could have turned the volume down a little very distorted. :question:

why?

too glam?

Die.

why?

too glam?

No it's because he is a wanker :rofl-lol: and he was dissing a lot of people on VH1 and He ruined My Michelle ( when he sings with axl)

But worst off all, he talked about a supossed guns and roses song and it has never been heard of again, and he was saying that it was the best song on C.D. and that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO great.

and I sure I could go on, i just don't feel like it.

Die.

i just saw skid row last weekend with slaughter and vince neil.and skid row sorta sucked.they really need baz back or something.but i love the old skid row but the new shit was not that good and the singer cant sing the old stuff i was very disappointed its almost like they could have turned the volume down a little very distorted. :question:

When I saw Skid Row - coming up to about 3 years ago now - I was pleasantly suprised, I was expecting Johnny Solinger to absolutely BUTCHER all the old stuff, but he actually hit them high notes pretty well and sounded like Bach in a few as well. I'm waiting for them to come back because they were pretty awesome, not as good as Sebastian Bach by himself (SO glad he supported with GnR, saw him 3 times because of it!)

Out of the "new Skid Row" albums, avoid Revolutions Per Minute like the plague, but check out Thickskin, I thought that album was pretty decent and had a few great tracks on it. (Born A Beggar, See You Around, Thick Is The Skin, Ghost etc.)

Of the Bach albums I don't know, my opinion always switches between Self Titled and Slave To The Grind.

When I saw Skid Row - coming up to about 3 years ago now - I was pleasantly suprised, I was expecting Johnny Solinger to absolutely BUTCHER all the old stuff, but he actually hit them high notes pretty well and sounded like Bach in a few as well. I'm waiting for them to come back because they were pretty awesome, not as good as Sebastian Bach by himself (SO glad he supported with GnR, saw him 3 times because of it!)

Out of the "new Skid Row" albums, avoid Revolutions Per Minute like the plague, but check out Thickskin, I thought that album was pretty decent and had a few great tracks on it. (Born A Beggar, See You Around, Thick Is The Skin, Ghost etc.)

I've seen the Bach-less Skid Row a few times and I'd agree with what you said. Johnny isn't quite as good as Bach, but he doesn't mutilate the old mateerial either. My wife and I actually got to hang out with the guys for awhile, and they're all pretty cool. Rachel Bolan is a little uptight, but was still a decent guy. Scotti Hill was cool as hell, so were Snake & Johnny.

I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they recorded Revolutions Per Minute. That cd blows- with the exception of 1 or 2 songs. If there's a next album, hopefully it'll be better.

Slave to the Grind.

Their debut has a few great songs on it...but it doesn't compare to every single kickass track on Slave.

I love Bach :wub:

yea slave to the grind is a great album alright

bach is a great singer but he is a wanker otherwise(imo)