Funny songs

ffrankwhite

Eminem has a quality where i find him literally laugh out loud funny sometimes. songs like Fack and As The World Turns. Nirvana when they did their cover of The End by the doors just cracks me up no end. Nirvana in general had this great sense of humor that shines through in interviews i think. John Lennon was just fucking hilairious, all those little skits on let it be like I DIG A PYGMY BY CHARLES HAUGTRY AND THE DEAF AIDS, PHASE ONE IN WHICH DORIS GETS HER OATS!! just has me in stitches. John Lennon in general, i wanna hold your hand to i wanna hold you glands :lol: love him to bits.

what are yours?

Edited by ffrankwhite

Smells Like Nirvana by Weird Al

The part he goes "Here we are now, and we're screaming, and we don't know what we're singing"

Man that killed me

And that song that is a parody of subliminal messages, that when played backwards says something like "Satan likes cheese wheez"

Stephen Lynch, songs include Big Fat Friend, Gerbil Song, You Caught Me Spanking It, F Your Sister.

Asshole song by Denis Leary

Evil Scotsman by Billy Connolly

Loads of Bill Bailey songs

I love Stephen Lynch-fucking hilarious guy.

Smells Like Nirvana by Weird Al

The part he goes "Here we are now, and we're screaming, and we don't know what we're singing"

Man that killed me

And that song that is a parody of subliminal messages, that when played backwards says something like "Satan likes cheese wheez"

yeah i lol'd when i heard that song :rofl-lol: also the part where he says in the chorus something like: ''we're nirvana, fuck your parents'' the video is hilarious too

Not one mention of Tenacious D :o

They're hilarious! :lol:

Oh - and everything by Anal Cunt if your not a prude and can take a joke! (They have a song called Rancid Sucks (And The Clash Sucked Too) you'd be so proud frank :lol:)

I do love all Weird Al's parodies.

Smells Like Nirvana is awesome :lol:

'Grungy rock band, from Seattle - well it sure beats, raising cattle.'

xDSGx

Edited by DopeSickGirl

weird al yankovich is very funny, also my son sent me a song to my mobile called London Underground (sung to the tune of going underground) that's amusing. I heard one ages ago called "lifes gonna suck when you grow up" that was hilliarious but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Jo

weird al yankovich is very funny, also my son sent me a song to my mobile called London Underground (sung to the tune of going underground) that's amusing. I heard one ages ago called "lifes gonna suck when you grow up" that was hilliarious but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Jo

The guys who sing that are called The Amatuer Transplants - they have some other rather hilarious songs :lol:

The Menstual Rag for one!

A million songs by Frank Zappa, especially anything on the first two parts of Joe's Garage.

The first Tenacious D album, it's so funny that it's one of my favourite albums :lol:.

A few Bumblefoot songs, a few Faith No More, some Eagles of Death Metal, some QOTSA.

Big Balls - AC/DC

Lordi, Rob Zombie/White Zombie, Stormtroopers of Death, Turbonegro.

:lol: That's just what came to my head...

Jo

you should listen to mike skinners version called london underground, please do it, for me? you'll laugh til you die.

Nick Cave in several songs from 'Murder Ballads' ... Stagger Lee and The Curse Of Millhaven in particular.

Mike Patton is hilarious. "I deserve a reward, cuz Im the best fuck that you ever had, and if I tighten up my hole -you may never see the light again!"

QOTSA. Especially when Nick Oliveri sings stuff like Quick and to the Pointless and Six Shooter.