I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Haha i love this thread ...Sleeping like a angel i loved the video , you do sound lovelly and soooo cute and funny . I would have the same kind of reaction , trust me . Gosh why cant it be me ? whyyyyyyy :P

Thanks :lol: I can't watch the video with the sound on. Oh dear oh dear....

I'm glad there's no video from the meeting in Germany, because I acted like a complete fool when Axl was heading to us.... At least, I HOPE there's no video, if you know what I mean ;)

One without sound is welcome though ;)

Yeah I would be pretty emb if the ENTIRE thing was caught with audio :scared: Would've been cool to hear him do the 'no' thing to me though. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry ive not replied sooner i keep forgeting i have an account over here lol...im not the guy who emailed you unfortunately

in regards to Axl coming out i think he was keeping an eye on our small gathering for a while, just to weigh us up before committing and maybe wait until the crowd got smaller... Axl's always liked the crowd at Manchester and Glasgow so maybe just his way of showing his appreciation. and it was an awesome show with no crowd trouble, some fans left when it got late (early) but no booing or throwing shit in which case i dont think he would have to come out to us...

I was talking to Andre when he came back from chasing the girl and i asked him if any members were coming out and he said maybe....i did ask him if Axl had left but he was more interested in the Girl who took off

are there any more pics floating about...i do have a good one of me but more the merrier lol

i was the guy in the grey prison shirt with the chinese red star promo underneath

Oh cool.

Did you see when security kept telling us Axl had left?

Are you guessing he was watching us or you saw him watch us?

Show me all your pics :xmasssanta:

security told us a few times Axl had left but not too sure they knew who Axl is and probably had him mixed up with Dj or Bumble lol... they first told us at approx 2.40 that he had already gone

im purely speculating that Axl was watching us, Fernando etc were hanging near the shutters for about 20mins prior to Axl coming out and they kept looking over towards our small group... Im pretty certain Axl was close by but i never actually saw him

i only have 2 pics from the meeting. one of me with Axl and one of the girl getting her back signed.

my arm is in the air because the large security guard moved my arm away from Axl's shoulder just before the pic lol...ive cropped it and framed it though :thumbsup:

axl.jpg

P30-05-12_0425.jpg

Edited by wadey9

Awesome pics Wadey. That girl got him to write quite a long message on her jacket. He was really nice about it though wasn't he? He did whatever people asked.

Really?? You weren't allowed touch him? LOL I grabbed him and put my arms right around him both times. He put his arms around me too. I guess I was sneaky and or lucky! emoticon-0130-devil.gif

Yeah the security was strange, in glasgow people were hugging and people put there arms around him for photos and 'dave' didn't mind, but Manchester 'dave' was like "no flashes" and told me to stop taken the video, although i ignored him as best I could.

I'd rather meet Axl at stupid o'clock in the morning with 20 fans, than at midnight with slash (who I met a week after Axl at manchester) but there must have been over a 100 fans, no photos or questions, just a quick signature in a line and on your way.

Yeah the security was strange, in glasgow people were hugging and people put there arms around him for photos and 'dave' didn't mind, but Manchester 'dave' was like "no flashes" and told me to stop taken the video, although i ignored him as best I could.

I'd rather meet Axl at stupid o'clock in the morning with 20 fans, than at midnight with slash (who I met a week after Axl at manchester) but there must have been over a 100 fans, no photos or questions, just a quick signature in a line and on your way.

Glasgow Dave was laughing and joking. Manchester Dave started off serious but he did offer to hold the poster for me when I was taking the picture and he joked when I walked away all starry eyed forgetting to get it back from him. Axl joined in and said something like 'yeah don't forget that after all my hard work'.

Really?? You weren't allowed touch him? LOL I grabbed him and put my arms right around him both times. He put his arms around me too. I guess I was sneaky and or lucky! emoticon-0130-devil.gif

you can see from the vid that i was the first one to have my photo with Axl so i think Dave was just been cautious as to how Axl would react.... when he realised Axl was ok about been touched he seemed more relaxed... only doin his job really so i forgive him :thumbsup:

I'm so sorry in advance. I acted like a total fuirtcake. I'm so creepy in this.... LOL

This is for the Neil from chinesedemocracy forum. He gave everyone a lift back to their hotel. Big shout out to Debbie, Robbie and Neil!! It was lovely to meet ye! We're going to go to a GN'R show together next time. Lovely, lovely people :wub:

P.S THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS GUYS.

I was very nervous about revealing i was actually a bald man. Thanks for being so kind!! :xmasssanta:

Axl Morris - that video is amazing. Such a shame about the audio but I would die of embarsement. I really over reacted around him and came across as really rude and a bit of a plonker FACEPALM

Fantastic pics and vid! Wish I'd had the chance to meet him. -_-

In Germany it was even worse... Everyone could get one item signed, no pictures with flashlight. All of a sudden no pictures at all, and that's the last signature and off they went... Only 3/4 out of 15 people got a signature...

I'm so glad I touched him and thanked him, before they took Axl away...

Well, the memories will last forever ;)

Edited by RocketQueenGNR

sorry ive not replied sooner i keep forgeting i have an account over here lol...im not the guy who emailed you unfortunately

in regards to Axl coming out i think he was keeping an eye on our small gathering for a while, just to weigh us up before committing and maybe wait until the crowd got smaller... Axl's always liked the crowd at Manchester and Glasgow so maybe just his way of showing his appreciation. and it was an awesome show with no crowd trouble, some fans left when it got late (early) but no booing or throwing shit in which case i dont think he would have to come out to us...

I was talking to Andre when he came back from chasing the girl and i asked him if any members were coming out and he said maybe....i did ask him if Axl had left but he was more interested in the Girl who took off

are there any more pics floating about...i do have a good one of me but more the merrier lol

i was the guy in the grey prison shirt with the chinese red star promo underneath

Oh cool.

Did you see when security kept telling us Axl had left?

Are you guessing he was watching us or you saw him watch us?

Show me all your pics :xmasssanta:

security told us a few times Axl had left but not too sure they knew who Axl is and probably had him mixed up with Dj or Bumble lol... they first told us at approx 2.40 that he had already gone

im purely speculating that Axl was watching us, Fernando etc were hanging near the shutters for about 20mins prior to Axl coming out and they kept looking over towards our small group... Im pretty certain Axl was close by but i never actually saw him

i only have 2 pics from the meeting. one of me with Axl and one of the girl getting her back signed.

my arm is in the air because the large security guard moved my arm away from Axl's shoulder just before the pic lol...ive cropped it and framed it though :thumbsup:

axl.jpg

P30-05-12_0425.jpg

Fantastic pics & great one of you with Axl. Wonder why security are being like that, if Axl didn't want to be touched he wouldn't have approached you. Also it's not like everyone was pushing towards him & grabbing at him, who was the RIP Phil the girl was having written on her back? I thought she said something about her Dad but it's kind of hard to hear. :thumbsup:

Glad you kept on filming for those of us who have never seen them, wonder why they're so funny about people filming? Or is there some deep dark reason I don't know about regarding press posing as fans & maybe capturing an LAX airport video to make him look bad. dry.gif

To be honest, in a way it's sort of rude to film someone without asking. I mean, Axl knows it's going to happen, but if you are security and not a fan and just doing your job, then you see someone like me just filming Axl.

Also, chances are the security know it's going to be put on youtube so they will also be see and he needs to seen doing his job for the sake of his career? I mean it could "wow that security guy is shit he isn't even crowd controlling" and that could damage his reputation? so maybe he need to over do it so he comes across as a professional bouncer? I don't know, it's lots of things, maybe he was just tired and pissed off cause it's half 4 in the morning and he wants to get some sleep rofl-lol.gif

To be honest, in a way it's sort of rude to film someone without asking. I mean, Axl knows it's going to happen, but if you are security and not a fan and just doing your job, then you see someone like me just filming Axl.

Also, chances are the security know it's going to be put on youtube so they will also be see and he needs to seen doing his job for the sake of his career? I mean it could "wow that security guy is shit he isn't even crowd controlling" and that could damage his reputation? so maybe he need to over do it so he comes across as a professional bouncer? I don't know, it's lots of things, maybe he was just tired and pissed off cause it's half 4 in the morning and he wants to get some sleep rofl-lol.gif

To me, if you're on private property, then you have to ask.

Sorry if this has already been posted:

And p2/2

Wow these are awesome. Are these your videos? Congratulations!! He was in such a good mood. It makes me smile from ear to ear seeing Axl in such good form especially with the fans. He's a great storyteller isn't he?

FABIO!! You met him again and he knows your name now. That is awesome!!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't mean to bump an 'old' topic but I recently came across Vanessa's instagram and never saw these pics posted before.

My mate is there filming the video we have, thought this was a cool find. Anyone recognise the other people in the photo? They might be glad of this picture.

d9e6676ca74511e1a876123.jpg

UK subs will cream at this one... Axl @ Angel of the north

0007259ca3fb11e1b9f1123.jpg

Sorry if this has already been posted:

And p2/2

Great videos! Axl seems just like a boy again, especially in the second video. I think he has a wicked sense of humour that we don't get to see enough of. Also, it always seems that the fans are a little star struck when they actually get to meet him. I kind of imagine these scenarios as much more noisy and chaotic, but everyone is surprisingly quiet. I probably would be too even though I would like to imagine that I would have some great witty line ready to dazzle my hero with! Lol.

I don't mean to bump an 'old' topic but I recently came across Vanessa's instagram and never saw these pics posted before.

My mate is there filming the video we have, thought this was a cool find. Anyone recognise the other people in the photo? They might be glad of this picture.

UK subs will cream at this one... Axl @ Angel of the north

0007259ca3fb11e1b9f1123.jpg

thx for this man, never seen that pic, i must missed it in instagram :thumbsup:

ugly_insane_clown.jpg