I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can barely stand the hours waitinf for Axl to get on stage. You must have been waiting for ages to actually meet Axl not once but three times.

Totally not worth it for me though. I have a life where I have other things that are more important than waiting for a celebrity.

Not trying to bash on you here :) Good job and Im happy you got your dream through ;)

No one would wait that long for just anyone. I waited 2 hours or so after the show for Axl because he was second only to Bruce Springsteen for tops on my list to meet. To wait two hours for that? Totally worth it.

I can barely stand the hours waitinf for Axl to get on stage. You must have been waiting for ages to actually meet Axl not once but three times.

Totally not worth it for me though. I have a life where I have other things that are more important than waiting for a celebrity.

Not trying to bash on you here :) Good job and Im happy you got your dream through ;)

I say do it once, go for it one time. Nothing to loose :thumbsup: one night wont kill anyone

iftheworld, laura dern you're thinking of?

I know her as SLAA.

What is this about? Laura Dern? I had to google her I don't know who she is :scared:

slaa1.jpg

Nice job man.

Putting another camera flash in is a really good idea! Much better thanks.

Any chance we can get rid of the double chin GG gave me? :lol: There also has to be a space underneath my teeth and bottom lips otherwise it looks weird. I was open mouthed laughing not smiling :lol:

This is the best I could do with the original photo.

slaaas.jpg

hahaha! That's good too.

Dazey :lol:

I think Amir was the guy with the white camera phone? It would be awesome if someone else had that picture from another angle.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

LOL, so many great photoshops of SLAA from the other forum, but here is the original/clean of the classic dirty one. I thought someone could perhaps use this to fix the hand picture. Not exactly the right angle, but it's the closest I've got.

clean.png

7PwFL.jpg

My internet connection has been brutal this past week so sorry for being slow to respond.

That is freaking awesome. Thank you so much! This will be the one I'll print out and have framed :wub:

Can you do anything with this one??

292657_105369876269930_1588582388_n.jpg

Seriously? :(

Glad you liked it B)

I see some people have made pretty good shops of the second one already, maybe I'll try something too...

edit. I tried but this other one needs some serious csi-stuff to make it look right :(

If you don't want to go with the one with the light flare inserted, your best option would be to take another photo like this one.

Obviously you can't get Axl to do it, so you'll just have to re-enact it with someone, and then we can add the missing parts onto the real photo.

Edited by LandOla

Glad you liked it B)

I see some people have made pretty good shops of the second one already, maybe I'll try something too...

edit. I tried but this other one needs some serious csi-stuff to make it look right :(

If you don't want to go with the one with the light flare inserted, your best option would be to take another photo like this one.

Obviously you can't get Axl to do it, so you'll just have to re-enact it with someone, and then we can add the missing parts onto the real photo.

Hey thanks for trying.

I'll pm you something that might help!

Pretty random but after watching the video and piecing together what happened when, I'm pretty sure this is when Axl was laughing at how excited I was :lol: Just after he did that 'NO!' thing to me, to see my reaction:

4at9.jpg

:wub:

I'm home now and I'm pretty depressed. Back to work tomorrow ;(

I just wanted to thank everyone again for being so nice to me about this. I KNOW I was really annoying but meeting Axl twice was incredible. Something I'll never forget.

To all the forum members I met: guys it was a pleasure! Thanks for taking my pictures and a huge thanks to Axl_Morris for videoing it all. I bumped into him again randomly after the first night in London and that was pretty cool. We met Axl together... twice!!

And no I didn't meet Axl a third time. I was honestly too emb to see him again so soon. I left as soon as I realised Izzy had moved on to another place.

I have been incredibly lucky and I'm 110% aware of that. I met Axl twice. Both times he was in a great mood and even joked with me. In Glasgow when he pretended he wouldn't take a picture with me and when he said 'top o' the morning to ya' in Manchester was just surreal. I still have to look at the photos to convince myself it wasn't some amazing dream. It really happened.

Little ol' me, an ordinary country girl meeting legendary rock star Axl Rose. Amazing :lol:

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

So did he recognize you the 2nd time he met you?

Yes! He smiled at me when I walked over to him and at the end I thanked him again and he said 'top o' the morning to ya' (I'm Irish). That was pretty sweet :xmasssanta:

This is getting hard...

Here is SLAA Starstruck!

slaastarstruck.jpg

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: