I MET AXL and AGAIN!

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

SLAA - so amazing that you got to meet Axl twice. I see that you kept your excitement under control this time haha.

Great pics and video - glad the person taking video was sober this time (lol).

Conor wasn't the one that took the photos and videos last time, he was just the one that ruined them.

How about you stop taking digs and being a cunt every single post in this thread? SLAA has two of the best fan/Axl photos ever. It's hardly as if I'm in the middle of it, she could crop me out and it's perfect, so stop your fucking complaining every post. There, enjoy the reaction you've been working so hard to get.

On another note, so pleased you got to meet him again SLAA, must've been awesome :)

If that was in anyway directed at me --- I wasn't having a dig!!!!!!

I love that u guys met axl - in an earlier post in this thread I said that I would be nervous as hell if I met him!!!

And my comment on the video was purely based on the shakiness of the first video - couldnt care less if u were drunk, I'd be drinking during the wait to see band come out too!!!

No it wasn't :lol: Sorry, it was directed at the other one.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SLAA - so amazing that you got to meet Axl twice. I see that you kept your excitement under control this time haha.

Conor wasn't the one that took the photos and videos last time, he was just the one that ruined them.

How about you stop taking digs and being a cunt every single post in this thread? SLAA has two of the best fan/Axl photos ever. It's hardly as if I'm in the middle of it, she could crop me out and it's perfect, so stop your fucking complaining every post. There, enjoy the reaction you've been working so hard to get.

On another note, so pleased you got to meet him again SLAA, must've been awesome :)

I love that u guys met axl - in an earlier post in this thread I said that I would be nervous as hell if I met him!!!

And my comment on the video was purely based on the shakiness of the first video - couldnt care less if u were drunk, I'd be drinking during the wait to see band come out too!!!

Ok conor - I'm ok!

Just get sick of the negativity on this forum - can make me hesitant to post sometimes!

Edited by kittengirl

Ok conor - I'm ok!

Just get sick of the negativity on this forum - can make me hesitant to post sometimes!

Well that certain someone above seems intent on making posting unpleasant, and seems to get a kick out of making people think that I ruined SLAA's experience. He finds the line between trolling and genuinely being a moody dick difficult to distinguist :)

It wasn't directed at you at all, sorry for the confusion.

Ok conor - I'm ok!

Well that certain someone above seems intent on making posting unpleasant, and seems to get a kick out of making people think that I ruined SLAA's experience. He finds the line between trolling and genuinely being a moody dick difficult to distinguist :)

It wasn't directed at you at all, sorry for the confusion.

Don't worry about it - enjoy the fact the YOU MEET AXL ROSE

Oh and if anyone else gets to meet axl can they ask him to please tour Australia again this year!

Edited by kittengirl

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm not going to get into any argument about it, but how would she be able to crop your hand out of this picture?

292657_105369876269930_1588582388_n.jpg

By the way, I was answering someone's question, it wasn't a dig.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Don't worry about it - enjoy the fact the YOU MEET AXL ROSE

Oh and if anyone else gets to meet axl can they ask him to please tour Australia again this year!

:thumbsup: Yes please, we need them to tour again. Seems so many Aussies want to see them again or for the first time.

His image took a serious hit because of the HOF thing, it shouldn't be a surprise that he's now trying to show he's not the bad guy he was made out to be last month (at least in the US).

It's very unlikely that that is what Axl is trying to do.

:lol: He's treating European fans like everyone that he knows is a fan, just because he wants to make up for something that matters to a small percentage of Americans. :lol:

How is that not sound logic? :rofl-lol:

Not going to get into the whole HOF debate again, but how else would you explain why he's been much more fan friendly on this tour? On their recent North American tour I recall only one time hearing that he showed up for an aftershow. You think it's just a big coincidence? Or do you think it's to thank all the non-American fans for their "overwhelmingly positive response and public support"? :thumbsup:

Count me in on the Aussie tour!... we always seem to get left out Brisbane and Melbourne have had no tour since 2007 and throw in New Zealand too <_<.

I'm from Brisbane missed out in 2007 so would be extra special to see my idol in my home city...

Edited by Melly4Axl

His image took a serious hit because of the HOF thing, it shouldn't be a surprise that he's now trying to show he's not the bad guy he was made out to be last month (at least in the US).

What a load of horseshit!

5am and beer in hand rock3

Delighted for you SLAA. Goes to show a bit of patience pays off. I like the "top of the morning" bit, you can be sure he remembered you were Irish!

But I think that maybe you should give it a miss next show, or he will think he's got a new stalker,hehe!

Sorry couldn't miss that opportunity. Glad you are enjoying the tour, they are sounding real good now and Axl seems to be in a good place. :thumbsup:

On a serious note:

One of the guests who got backstage STOLE Axl's new cowboy boots (the awesome ones he wears on stage!!). The security ran after her but she got away. :rofl-lol:

Are you serious? Wow, how insane! I want the boots, but I would never have the balls to steal fucking Axl's actual pair!

It's a shame they didn't catch her.

Yeah I'm 100% serious - some girl stole his boots - she just RAN out the backstage door. The others can back me up on this.

Didn't see that bit but it was quite funny seeing security searching woman's handbags!

What time was Axl out at then?

Edited by alstonuk

On a serious note:

One of the guests who got backstage STOLE Axl's new cowboy boots (the awesome ones he wears on stage!!). The security ran after her but she got away. :rofl-lol:

Are you serious? Wow, how insane! I want the boots, but I would never have the balls to steal fucking Axl's actual pair!

It's a shame they didn't catch her.

Yeah I'm 100% serious - some girl stole his boots - she just RAN out the backstage door. The others can back me up on this.

Didn't see that bit but it was quite funny seeing security searching woman's handbags!

What time was Axl out at then?

Handbags?? I know we can fit a lot into our handbags but a pair of boots?? :rofl-lol:

I'm not going to get into any argument about it, but how would she be able to crop your hand out of this picture?

292657_105369876269930_1588582388_n.jpg

By the way, I was answering someone's question, it wasn't a dig.

319828_4066597749502_1419047610_33541741_1446742948_n.jpg

You're telling me every other one wasn't a dig? Cool.

Guest Gunns

An Aussie tour is needed

right after the next album is released

Yep pretty much that.... :(.

I'd be happy with that, Axl debuting new material to the Australian audience first would be very cool :)

Anyone else think Axl seems to like tolerating GNR fans in other countries waayyyy more than US fans? He's taking time signing stuff for everyone, posing for pitchers, having a beer (is that a Stella?) backstage...meanwhile in the US he's getting into fights with the paparazzi and telling eBayers to fuck off. :lol:

His image took a serious hit because of the HOF thing, it shouldn't be a surprise that he's now trying to show he's not the bad guy he was made out to be last month (at least in the US). Hopefully the theft of his boots doesn't put an end to the aftershow appearances, that would be a shame.

There have been other pictures and videos in the past of Axl joking around with fans, telling stories and signing autographs etc. This is definitely not something that suddenly started after the RRHOF.

Congrats to SLAA and everybody else who got to meet him. It was a combination of some luck, a lot of perseverance and strategic placement in the right place. :D Your enthusiasm is so infectious, it was a pleasure to share your experience through the pictures and videos.