Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Faith No More Disbanding (Again) ?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

realpoti

realpoti

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts
  • 26-January 09
It really does seem that this June and July’s mini tour of Europe could be the end of Faith No More after the band posted this image on their Facebook page today:

Posted Image

Or maybe not…

Posted Image

Source: newfaithnomore.com

May be a new album in the horizon ? The death of this reunion and a fresh start ? They debbuted a new song last year...

The Black

The Black

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts
  • 20-February 06
Caught them back in 2009 at Pukkelpop and 2010 at Dour. Now going to both Hammersmith and Brixton gigs. I certainly hope this isn't the end, they're one of the best live bands I've ever witnessed!

realpoti

realpoti

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts
  • 26-January 09

Caught them back in 2009 at Pukkelpop and 2010 at Dour. Now going to both Hammersmith and Brixton gigs. I certainly hope this isn't the end, they're one of the best live bands I've ever witnessed!

+1

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,247 posts
  • 23-December 10
Fuck. I want new stuff, don't disband this shit yet...

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

ThinkAboutYou

ThinkAboutYou

BADASS MOFO

• Supporters
  • 11,912 posts
  • 20-July 02
One of my favorite bands hope they continue live or in the studio

6jn2px.jpg

"They stole my fuckin cheeseburgers!"

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• Supporters
  • 11,812 posts
  • 22-November 08
The rebirth post makes me think it might be a new album, certainly hope so.

6lfBCJD.jpg

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • 35,865 posts
  • 31-March 04
Billy posted that it's surprising that people don't get their sense of humor by now.

So their early comment "does anyone believe in an afterlife?" can be taken to be some kind of threat of a new album called Afterlife?

I think they could do at least one more album quite easily. just refining the Album of the Year album.

She's just a girl Eddie!

KetchupNotMayo

KetchupNotMayo

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • 12-December 08
Fuck, I hope not, I still haven't seen them live!

As others have said though, taking the hints with a pinch of salt but I'll call new album.

Posted Image

This melody inside of me still searches for solution.

GN'R LIVE! 19/07/06 Newcastle, 17/10/10 Birmingham, 23/05/12 Newcastle, 29/05/12 Manchester !Thanks to The Only Cosmonaut for the sig!

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,645 posts
  • 14-August 07

Billy posted that it's surprising that people don't get their sense of humor by now.

So their early comment "does anyone believe in an afterlife?" can be taken to be some kind of threat of a new album called Afterlife?

I think they could do at least one more album quite easily. just refining the Album of the Year album.

A mate of mine told me about what Billy said too so I'll take his word. ON with the new album then!

Nobody will ever let you know when you ask the reasons why They just tell you that you're on your own Fill your head all full of lies

You bastards!

Ghostie

Ghostie

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • 07-June 09
I'm probably in the minority, but I say bring back Jim.

The Real Thing is a masterpiece, and it's be nice to get something in that vain out of them again.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,645 posts
  • 14-August 07

The Real Thing is a masterpiece, and it's be nice to get something in that vain out of them again.

Minority?! Are you on PCP? More like outright majority lol. Yeah Jon Hudson ftw! That's like preferring Ashba to Slash with all due respect.

Nobody will ever let you know when you ask the reasons why They just tell you that you're on your own Fill your head all full of lies

You bastards!

Ghostie

Ghostie

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • 07-June 09

Minority?! Are you on PCP? More like outright majority lol. Yeah Jon Hudson ftw! That's like preferring Ashba to Slash with all due respect.

LOL, man. Let's start a peteition!

I just get the feeling that many FNM fans prefer the direction they took with Angel Dust, where I felt it was basically turdy after TRT.

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • 35,865 posts
  • 31-March 04
I've liked all there albums, but they've sort of become more sophisticated with every album.

She's just a girl Eddie!

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 14,645 posts
  • 14-August 07

LOL, man. Let's start a peteition!

I just get the feeling that many FNM fans prefer the direction they took with Angel Dust, where I felt it was basically turdy after TRT.

I get what you mean but imo members are one thing and direction is another. But Jims a dick, they got Trey Spruance to do all of KFADFFAL with them onstage aat a show but when they offered it to Jim to do Angel Dust, he turned then down. Hes just a pumpkin growing fuck these days and it's a shame.

You bastards!

ThinkAboutYou

ThinkAboutYou

BADASS MOFO

• Supporters
  • 11,912 posts
  • 20-July 02
They wont change guitarist Jon get's on well with the band

6jn2px.jpg

"They stole my fuckin cheeseburgers!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users