SLASH: 'I Feel Blessed That I Got To Work With Probably Two Of The Best Singers Out There'

izzydoezit

SLASH: 'I Feel Blessed That I Got To Work With Probably Two Of The Best Singers Out There'

I feel blessed that I got to work with probably two of the best singers out there. You know — especially in GUNS N' ROSES, I mean, obviously.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=185684

Slash is a great man.

Edited by izzydoezit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bellastar2355

Its a shame Axl always has to be such a belligerent ass and never reciprocate the consistent praise that Slash gives him for his talent.

From my understanding, the last thing he said about Slash publicly was that he was one of the reasons he had writers block. That's pretty messed up. But then again he hates Slash so I doubt he want to say anything nice about him.

Did Slash call Axl a cancer? Did Slash make offensive racist comments around Axl? Did Slash say Axl should have never been in GNR?

What is this "a lot of shit" that Slash talked? Other people have posted topics trying to find out what Slash said that was so bad. Maybe you can bellastar.

Guest bellastar2355

Did Slash call Axl a cancer? Did Slash make offensive racist comments around Axl? Did Slash say Axl should have never been in GNR?

What is this "a lot of shit" that Slash talked? Other people have posted topics trying to find out what Slash said that was so bad. Maybe you can bellastar.

Yeah you're right, I might have worded it wrong,

but what I mean is he would try to get the public to pick sides, I mean he even admitted it in the video:

But I agree that Axl has said some horrible things about Slash

Calling Slash a cancer after his mother died from it is about as low as you can get. Yet Slash has the maturity to put it behind him and still praise Axl, even after the HOF fiasco and Axl blaming him for his writer's block.

You stay classy Axl.

Calling Slash a cancer after his mother died from it is about as low as you can get. Yet Slash has the maturity to put it behind him and still praise Axl, even after the HOF fiasco and Axl blaming him for his writer's block.

You stay classy Axl.

Has nothing to do with his mother doofus. Besides I believe he said it before she died.

You stay classy Axl.

Has nothing to do with his mother doofus. Besides I believe he said it before she died.

Axl knew damn well what he was doing when he (mommy approved) said that. Most of his little press releases via email are well calculated.

To be honest i don't think Axl knew anything about Slash's mom.

Now Slash said something nice about Axl, i'm waiting for Axl's move.

He should have been man enough to publicly withdraw the comment and had the decency to offer his condolences to Slash, after all his mother was the woman who let him sleep on her couch when he was a struggling musician.

Edited by TheDiceMan

To be honest i don't think Axl knew anything about Slash's mom.

Now Slash said something nice about Axl, i'm waiting for Axl's move.

He should have been man enough to publicly withdraw the comment and had the decency to offer his condolences to Slash, after all his mother was the woman who let him sleep on her couch when he was a struggling musician.

Didn't Axl told Slash's mother to fuck off when she woke him up because he was sleeping on Slash's grand mother's couch? Lol he acts like a dick when he was young. Can't believe it.