Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Slash: My last words to Axl Rose

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

gunnari

gunnari

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • 12-December 08
Sad to listen to this =( I still wonder what really happened...I wish Axl and Slash could make peace with other, have couple of beers and forget the past...Is it like they just don't care or do they realize what a great team they were back then and what great music was done..Still wish they could do couple of shows together =)

Bam Margera: "I think he should just shut up and be friends with Slash and be Guns N' Roses again.

The end. Just do it. Why not. Do it."

izzydoezit

izzydoezit

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • 12-April 12
Axl needs professional help. That sums it up.

gunnari

gunnari

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • 12-December 08
I'm wondering is Axl angry or bitter to Slash cause Slash left the band? Because in one interview Axl said he used to love Slash...But that's long time to be bitter and angry...How did Slash leaving the band affect Axl? Maybe it had many long time effects to Axl, who knows...

Bam Margera: "I think he should just shut up and be friends with Slash and be Guns N' Roses again.

The end. Just do it. Why not. Do it."

Bobbo

Bobbo

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,546 posts
  • 16-March 11

I'm wondering is Axl angry or bitter to Slash cause Slash left the band? Because in one interview Axl said he used to love Slash...But that's long time to be bitter and angry...How did Slash leaving the band affect Axl? Maybe it had many long time effects to Axl, who knows...

Look at "GNR's" situation now, and how little the masses think of Slash-less "GNR" music. That's why Axl's got such a stick up his ass.

Axl's reduced to signing baseball cards with the likes of Winger and the pair of tits from the Cherry Pie video. I'd be bitter too.

Edited by Bobbo, 07 February 2013 - 05:02 PM.

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • 05-December 10
They all lie to the press. I'm tired of them being asked this question. I think Slash WOULD want a reunion. Ditto Duff. But it won't happen because of Axl at this point. That's it.

Coma16

Coma16

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 6,848 posts
  • 27-May 11

Look at "GNR's" situation now, and how little the masses think of Slash-less "GNR" music. That's why Axl's got such a stick up his ass.

Axl's reduced to signing baseball cards with the likes of Winger and the pair of tits from the Cherry Pie video. I'd be bitter too.

Last I checked Axl and GNR are playing at events like RIR, F1 and Governors Ball.. Sorry, try again...

#GuitarInHand

401914_10152867527845352_1449427467_n.jp

Bobbo

Bobbo

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,546 posts
  • 16-March 11

Last I checked Axl and GNR are playing at events like RIR, F1 and Governors Ball.. Sorry, try again...

Maybe, but based on nothing that Axl has done musically since Slash and co all booked.

And I think that specifically makes him angry, as most constantly bash specifically about Slash. Look at the comments on the Rolling Stone site which represents more of the general public than this site does. Mostly negative and critical.

Look at all the comments on GNR fan sites that AREN'T censored. Mostly negative and critical. Axl's become a joke.

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,405 posts
  • 23-December 10
Last words? Is he dying?

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

MEXzilla

MEXzilla

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • 16-May 12
Slash would jump on the bandwagon if Axl would ask him to join and so would any past member of GnR(87-94). I find it very funny to see Slash fans actually argue that he doesn't give a fuck about what Axl does when clearly he does lol. Now I also find it funny that Axl honestly believes that the current lineup or any lineup after Slash can live up to the name of GNR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users