original line up rumours this week, your 2 cents?

I think Matt was referring to A 1992 UYI reunion of players but with out Axl and Dizzy. Axl would not be found in the same room with Slash without a lot of counseling between them first and that in its self would take moving a mountain before that would even happen.

Edited by recklessroad
  • Like 1

Can we keep this kind of shit out of the Canter Banter section?

While we're at it, we should just stop wishing for/talking about a reunion.

Oh I´d love to be talking about a brand new double album full of CD leftovers and new material from this band. But guess what? We don´t have it. We may not have it anytime soon. In fact it might never happen.

People are free to wish and talk about whatever they want until the mods say otherwise

Oh I´d love to be talking about a brand new double album full of CD leftovers and new material from this band. But guess what? We don´t have it. We may not have it anytime soon. In fact it might never happen.

People are free to wish and talk about whatever they want until the mods say otherwise

Oh of course they can talk about it, I just don't get why we should bother.

It's pretty much been hammered to death that Axl has zero desire to reunite with Slash (and very little in the others except for Duff). I know people want it, but it's so unlikely that the two will even get within 300 yards of each other.

Though I do see your point that there ain't much else happening.

Oh of course they can talk about it, I just don't get why we should bother.

It's pretty much been hammered to death that Axl has zero desire to reunite with Slash (and very little in the others except for Duff). I know people want it, but it's so unlikely that the two will even get within 300 yards of each other.

Though I do see your point that there ain't much else happening.

I understand. But I could argue why should I bother to wish and talk about a new album made by this current band? What evidence do we have that Axl wants to make more albums with this band or any other band for that matter? I see Axl stuck in some kind of limbo at the moment.

The people who wish for a reunion and the people who wish for a new album next year are in a way in the same boat. Because Axl is doing nothing and saying nothing. Maybe he is doing something. I´d really appreciate to be informed about it if that is the case. And if what he is doing is booking shows in Brazil. Well it might be his priority but not something we´ll be excited about.