Will Smith's Kids Are Fucked In The Head

Facekicker

Let's play a game. I'm going to give you some quotes. You decide if the quotes were said by one of the Smith kids or by Matthew McConaughey's character in True Detective.

Breathing is meditation; life is a meditation. You have to breathe in order to live, so breathing is how you get in touch with the sacred space of your heart.

But on the level of being here on Earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds.

You know that their sensory experience constituted a unique individual with purpose and meaning. So certain that they were more than a biological puppet. The truth wills out, and everybody sees. Once the strings are cut, all fall down.

It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room, a dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams, there's a monster at the end of it.

This is a fragment of a holographic reality that a higher consciousness made.

If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

You're going to have to do your homework to find the source quotes. Warning: I threw a wild card in there for fun. Did you spot it?

It turns out Jaden and Willow are hurling out snippets of big ideas that actually have real-world philosophy behind them, according to this anonymous philosopher who dissected the interview for Vice. The holographic reality Willow mentions, for example, is a well-known hypothetical scenario that goes back to Plato's Allegory of the Cave and Rene Descartes' dream argument. If you can't tell that you're dreaming when you're dreaming, how do you know we're not dreaming all the time, in other words. I flunked philosophy, so it's all gibberish to me.

Edited by LiveFromNormal

Let's play a game. I'm going to give you some quotes. You decide if the quotes were said by one of the Smith kids or by Matthew McConaughey's character in True Detective.

Breathing is meditation; life is a meditation. You have to breathe in order to live, so breathing is how you get in touch with the sacred space of your heart.

But on the level of being here on Earth, if you are aware in a moment, one second can last a year. And if you are unaware, your whole childhood, your whole life can pass by in six seconds.

You know that their sensory experience constituted a unique individual with purpose and meaning. So certain that they were more than a biological puppet. The truth wills out, and everybody sees. Once the strings are cut, all fall down.

It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room, a dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams, there's a monster at the end of it.

This is a fragment of a holographic reality that a higher consciousness made.

If it ain't that piece of paper, there's some other choice they're gonna try and make for you. You gotta do what Randall Pink Floyd wants to do man. Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

You're going to have to do your homework to find the source quotes. Warning: I threw a wild card in there for fun. Did you spot it?

It turns out Jaden and Willow are hurling out snippets of big ideas that actually have real-world philosophy behind them, according to this anonymous philosopher who dissected the interview for Vice. The holographic reality Willow mentions, for example, is a well-known hypothetical scenario that goes back to Plato's Allegory of the Cave and Rene Descartes' dream argument. If you can't tell that you're dreaming when you're dreaming, how do you know we're not dreaming all the time, in other words. I flunked philosophy, so it's all gibberish to me.

The line from that movie that doesn't get the respect it deserves was at the gas station when he asks the chick if she needs a ride.........while she's driving a car full of people.