Roxana shirazi

Billsfan

Hey Marc! Not sure if anyone asked this but, what are your thoughts about Roxana shirazi? I know she had a book that discussed her groupie ways but, since there is a gnr mentions, what did you think about it? Are her claims true? Have you met her?

Just was curious about her.. Personally I can't tell if she's lying or not.

She wrote a book called "The Last Living Slut" She has quite a few pictures of her with the band from around the 2006 tour. I'm not sure why someone would make up those kind of stories about Dizzy Reed but who knows? I guess it's his word against hers.

Money and fame

being slut or a groupie is not a big achievement, though

She wrote a book called "The Last Living Slut" She has quite a few pictures of her with the band from around the 2006 tour. I'm not sure why someone would make up those kind of stories about Dizzy Reed but who knows? I guess it's his word against hers.

Money and fame

being slut or a groupie is not a big achievement, though

It's almost quite literally selling your soul for Fame.

Sebastian Bach said she lied about him in the book and it cost him a 20 year marriage, although the marriage was probably already rocky. I think it was around the 2002 or 2006 tour.

Some of the fans call the girls who helped GNR out in the beginning groupies, but they were broke ass musicians and they were making good money as strippers and whatever else they were doing for a living at the time. It just seemed like a community of friends helping each other out and what we call "friends with benefits" now, not groupies who do it for bragging rights or a child support check.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, about Bach? That is pretty awful that it ended his marriage.

And agreed on the women in GnR's early days. Everyone seems to have been broke in Hollywood and just trying to get by and those ladies seem to have been actual friends, not chicks they just picked up backstage for the night.

• Like 1