2017 Not In This Lifetime Japan Lithograph trading

amaninjapan

On 24/1/2017 at 11:41 PM, estrangedtwat said:

I'm only gonna try to get the 28th and the Godzilla one.  If the 28th sells out, I'll try for the 29th but I prefer the blue color scheme.

And it pisses me off that Kobe, the smallest concert, got the very best design.  That should have been available at ALL the Japan shows.

On 24/1/2017 at 0:30 AM, SteveAJones said:

That's me, if all goes well. 

So guys... how did you go with the Yokohama lithos?

Can we get an update? :P

4 hours ago, troccoli said:

What's the story with the 20 Kobe lithos you could have got?  What happened exactly?  Just curious.  Working on getting an extra Tokyo litho to trade with you for Osaka

I spent the day waiting for GnR at the hotel (and succeeded) but that meant I was late getting to Kobe and they were sold out before I got there.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 6:28 PM, amaninjapan said:

I might be willing to trade but right now, I'm just after the Kobe lithograph. Once I have that one, I'll be a lot more flexible :wacko:

Cool, just let me know.

Also, if anyone is willing to sell (or trade for US prints) any of the Japan prints (and ship safely to California) please let me know

On 1/24/2017 at 8:08 AM, amaninjapan said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well now I know why the Kobe lithographs sold out so quickly! Holy shit, this is ridiculous!

Pp46x5i.jpg

Good Lord... dat hair doe!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Royalh13 said:

Here are pics of the extra prints i have to trade as well as close ups of any damage the prints have... 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/151406304@N02/9438H7

A lot of those are very minor examples of 'damage'... almost impossible to notice unless someone points them out and DEFINITELY impossible to see once framed. Do people really cry about damage like that?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, amaninjapan said:

A lot of those are very minor examples of 'damage'... almost impossible to notice unless someone points them out and DEFINITELY impossible to see once framed. Do people really cry about damage like that?

I did because i was expecting "mint" like the auction stated. as for trading them on here,  i just want everything disclosed so that people know what they'd get.

56 minutes ago, Royalh13 said:

I did because i was expecting "mint" like the auction stated. as for trading them on here,  i just want everything disclosed so that people know what they'd get.

"MINT" is a ridiculous term for an item literally sold out of a tent at a concert venue. It's nice that you wanted to disclose that but anyone who would get pissed at those sorts of issues... well, they should not be in the business of collecting posters/lithographs.

When I think of people who want MINT items, I think of people who collect comic books sealed in those plastic slabs - great, you have a comic book you can't ever touch, let alone read.