Robbie Williams sounding like Axl

Lightning raider

On "Let me entertain you", he sounds uncannily like Axl in the chorus.

14 posts into your posting career here, and already I have to tell you this :

fuck off, and die, Robbie Williams does not sound like Axl Rose you fucking retard. Go shoot yourself in the head, you do NOT deserve to live, go listen to NSync and fuck your brothers butt hole.

Thank you for your time. You are dismissed.

On "Let me entertain you", he sounds uncannily like Axl in the chorus.

That's a great song and I suppose I can see(hear) what you're saying, but I seem to think there are times when he sounds a bt like Liam Gallagher. Robbie has a raspy voice so when he goes loud it can sound a bit like Axl or Liam. Shit even Bon Jovi a tiny bit at times. I like Robbie Williams. Yeah I said it and I mean it. he has a great voice.

Edited by Bono

Cant see the resemblance myself, but telling someone to fuck off and die's a bit harsh.

Robby Williams on the other hand is a fucking retard. The guy was in take that for fuck sake how is that a good thing. His songs are just shit, except maybe angels which is now just annoying after hearing the girlfriend play it fucking constantly and crying to it. Why? i dont know personally must hit some kind of female hormone button or something.

Robbie Williams is a silly fat twat from stoke who thinks he's a rocker now he moved to LA and started wearing a Motley Crue t-shirt, He's a cock. :drevil: