Merck Says "No truth" to April 24 Release Date Rumor

madison

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merck RULES when it's time to deny rumors!

Agreed :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I also think that they should make official statement before tour starts, i'm not saying that they will, but they absolutely should IMO.

But thanks Madison for this anyway... :xmasssanta:

If it was true, would he really say anyway? I doubt it. Thanks for the update though!

Grimo.

Merck has always been honest with us. He has never lied.

If the rumor had been true - and he wasn't able to tell us - he simply would not have responded. But he has never lied.

Ever tought of it to ask him that they are planning to release a G N' R album this year?

2006 will be the year of guns n' roses <_<

If it was true, would he really say anyway? I doubt it. Thanks for the update though!

Grimo.

If the rumor had been true - and he wasn't able to tell us - he simply would not have responded. But he has never lied.

Ever tought of it to ask him that they are planning to release a G N' R album this year?

2006 will be the year of guns n' roses <_<

They also said the same about 2002

Damn right, waaaayyyy too much to ask.

Management = lazy asses. :)

Come on man, we don't know what shit is goin' on in the GN'R camp. They are probably hard at work planning a comeback and finalising plans for the album. They have no obligation to give away the release date to us at the moment. Thankyou madison for clearing this up. The news is dissapointing but Merck is at least helping us out.

I saw somebody wrote that they think it will be a November/December release. That's very close to January and then we are in 2007 and the whole cycle begins again <_< Fuck that! It's coming soon!

Ok, I asked Merck if there was any truth to the April 24 release date rumor that had been posted at MultiMedia Concerts site or the "April" release date posted at the Clear Channel site. I specifically asked if the date or month was correct. He said there was "no truth" to either one.

Why don't you ask for SOME kind of information? Or does he just say "no comments"?

Here is what i think Since we know that GnR did a song for The Da Vinci Code, which comes out the 19th, that is when the single will come out..The moive hits May 19th, which means single around sometime may, then you add promotions for the new CD after that, which makes it around late june,july or even auguest. So their are my ideas when we will see CD. Till then i will keep saying this becuase it is what i see.

BTW:is it still a rummor about the The Da Vinci Code have GnR on the soundtrack? or has they offical said that they aren't or are?

Here is what i think Since we know that GnR did a song for The Da Vinci Code, which comes out the 19th, that is when the single will come out..The moive hits May 19th, which means single around sometime may, then you add promotions for the new CD after that, which makes it around late june,july or even auguest. So their are my ideas when we will see CD. Till then i will keep saying this becuase it is what i see.

BTW:is it still a rummor about the The Da Vinci Code have GnR on the soundtrack? or has they offical said that they aren't or are?

There's never anything "Official" with this band :fuckyou: (not to you, but Management)

Ok, I asked Merck if there was any truth to the April 24 release date rumor that had been posted at MultiMedia Concerts site or the "April" release date posted at the Clear Channel site. I specifically asked if the date or month was correct. He said there was "no truth" to either one.

Why don't you ask for SOME kind of information? Or does he just say "no comments"?

He don't reply if you ask that kinda thing.

Grimo.

Why not ask him a better question. Like "Wheres the announcement?" or "Whats the plan?".

We don't know that at all!!! Why do you write "Since we know" when you even question it yourself.

Now someone will read your quote and next thing - "Confirmed: GNR on DVC Soundtrack!"