Toronto Sun Article

asmoboba

I apologize for not reading the entire thread so this may have been covered- I am too pissed at the moment. Does this completely rule out any possibility of a release this year or is it possible Universal just hasn't been delivered the album and doesn't want to say anything? Is there still a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak?

dont be lazy, the answer youre looking for was only a few posts befoire your reply

Sorry, but that's really not all that hopeful either. We've been down this road too many times.

true, im gonna hold onto hope til dec 5th, after that, things would look real bleak

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't Look For Gunners CD"??? :huh:

...can somebody please tell me wtf does it mean, ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I WILL LOOSE MY FUCKIN' MIND??? :unsure:

...someone in SIMPLE ENGLISH PLIS! :scared::ph34r:

It's just a headline for an article by Jane Stevenson published in the Toronto Sun.

The Sun revels in witty headlines like "The Bloom Is Off The Rose" :rolleyes:

She's basically useless when it comes to hard rock and metal...but she creams her jeans over "clever" bar bands that generally go nowhere.

The hard copy article in the paper is accompanied with a Rock in Rio 3 photo.

so there ya go..

That is concrete proof that she is a biased journalist that likes to slate bands she doesn't like. What some of those fuckheads will do for a paycheck is retarded.

A8R

Yeah but it's the universal quote that we care about, not her opinion of the band.

What do you people expect universal to say???

"Oh ya, the CD is ready to go, but don't tell anyone 'cause its a surprise"

just relax until '07

I agree. I'll believe it if it still hasn't hit the shelves by Jan 1st.

I apologize for not reading the entire thread so this may have been covered- I am too pissed at the moment. Does this completely rule out any possibility of a release this year or is it possible Universal just hasn't been delivered the album and doesn't want to say anything? Is there still a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak?

I pretty much doubt it will come out this year.