Get These Yes Men AWAY From Axl

jaypayton

Del James is a bigger Axl Rose ass kisser then even Bach.......Thats the problem..Axl is surrounded by yes men like Bach and James who have their lips planted firmly on Axl's you know what.....Bach running around trying to get his name in the press kissing Axls ass everywhere he goes makes me sick...Then Del James with that stupid article he wrote on GNR....ENUFF with the "This is Guns N Fuckin Roses" they are rebels who play late at night and indulge in rock n roll lifestyle.....They are NOT Guns N Roses....Guns N Fuckin Roses is axl, slash, duff and izzy.............Del seems so obsessed in bringing up bands from the 1970s then ask Del if the Stones are the Stones without Richards...Ask him if Aerosmith was still Aerosmith when Perry left..FUCK NO...........another Axl apologist..what a joke

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you remember from the Making of Don't Cry video. Axl is surrounded by Yes men. There's this one dude...it might be del, who just fucking agrees with everything Axl says. He's like "you were awesome here" "you sounded great here", yeah maybe, but do you have to continue to feed his ego like that just so you can stick around and fuck some leftover chick that Axl doesn't want. Obviously Axl wants yes people around.

Edited by AxlCorp

Mick and Steven make those bands what they are...

:o

Lets just say we'll agree to disagree on this! ;)

LA

Cant say I really blame Del James...I mean, shit-his exposure through GnR in the early 90s gave him every chance to make it as a writer...And um, well its 2006 and a quick scan of the best seller lists doesnt turn up the name "Del James" so wtf else is James gonna do? You and I would both do the same if we were in his position...Not that its a position I really envy, or think is good for GnR, but hey-thats life...

Del James is a bigger Axl Rose ass kisser then even Bach.......Thats the problem..Axl is surrounded by yes men like Bach and James who have their lips planted firmly on Axl's you know what.....Bach running around trying to get his name in the press kissing Axls ass everywhere he goes makes me sick...Then Del James with that stupid article he wrote on GNR....ENUFF with the "This is Guns N Fuckin Roses" they are rebels who play late at night and indulge in rock n roll lifestyle.....They are NOT Guns N Roses....Guns N Fuckin Roses is axl, slash, duff and izzy.............Del seems so obsessed in bringing up bands from the 1970s then ask Del if the Stones are the Stones without Richards...Ask him if Aerosmith was still Aerosmith when Perry left..FUCK NO...........another Axl apologist..what a joke

You truly do seem like a complete retard.

You REALLY think the situation would be any different if they weren't "kissing Axl's ass" as you call it?

So you don't like their opinions. Boo fucking hoo.

They're entitled to them just like you are to yours.

I'll tell you one thing though. To me this is Guns n' Roses too.

And even if you don't think so, that's still how it is.

So stop whining about it for fucks sake.

It's one of the main things that annoys the hell out of me on this board really.

Try and accept things as they are.

Don't take it personally Del.

damn your ignorant

someone told us the same from rock am ring backstage....axl is friendly, but a rock diva who has only yes-mam people around him....merck is on the top !

I hate to say that Axl doesnt like people, but it has been known for a long time that Axl keeps a very tight circle around him. There are a million people just like that, and I am fairly certain that people like that arent going to keep someone they dont like around! Its not like Axl is employed by GNR, but at this point Axl IS GNR and noone is going to tell him"these are your new coworkers." Axl is only going to keep close friends around and its seems that he considers "friends" are "yes men" Axl obviously doent consider anyone that disagrees with him a friend or he and Slash and the rest of the crew would be still be friends if nothing else, right?

Edited by gnfnr2006

It´s incredible what you can say of a man you know nothing about... :rolleyes: .You don´t know Axl, you don´t work with him,you don´t know the people who surround him either. We all talk from ignorance. Do not forget it dudes.

As long as you include yourself in that, I agree.

It´s incredible what you can say of a man you know nothing about... :rolleyes: .You don´t know Axl, you don´t work with him,you don´t know the people who surround him either. We all talk from ignorance. Do not forget it dudes.

Know nothing about..? I guess you and the dickweed that wrote the review the other day saying that the "new" Axl is really an alien, are right ! We know "nothing about" Axl Rose. All those interviews he did no longer apply because he was just making stuff up, and he is a NEW Axl.

I really dont see how you can tell me that we know nothing about the man? True, we dont work with him and we dont know the people around him, BUT I do know what Axl has told us all before about himself !!!

Really, who can blame Axl.

If I could afford to pay people to surround me and kiss my ass all day I would do it .

No shit !! :)

Edited by gnfnr2006

As long as you include yourself in that, I agree.

Of course dude, hence why I put "WE ALL" ;)

Watching the Making of Don't Cry says it all...

I wonder if these people will be there the day Axl isn't wealthy anymore.

Eagles of Death Metal's singer may have exaggerated some things but he hit the nail on the head about the people working for Axl.

So we are not allowed to talk about Napoleon or Churchill, because we didn't meet them, right ? :rolleyes:

So we are not allowed to talk about Napoleon or Churchill, because we didn't meet them, right ? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately almost all of NR's posts are this way. She likes to reprimand and remind people constantly on a message board that we don't personally know Axl, therefore how could we be so presumptuous as to assume things and discuss his personal life. I repeat on a message board, which is designed primarily for that very purpose, especially when it comes to a band that provides very little in the way of information and facts to begin with.