Get These Yes Men AWAY From Axl

jaypayton

It´s incredible what you can say of a man you know nothing about... :rolleyes: .You don´t know Axl, you don´t work with him,you don´t know the people who surround him either. We all talk from ignorance. Do not forget it dudes.

But this is a fucking GNR forum. He is not supposed to discuss anything or give his own point of view which I feel is valid. He is hardly a cupcake he is giving his personl feelings. I think it is fine. He is making a lot of sense as well. No one here knows Axl, so we shouldn't discuss anything about him because we are not in his circle?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But look at all the great music Axl has released since he entered the Yes Men cocoon. All these albums speak for themselves... THERE'S NOTHING WRONG IN AXL COUNTRY.

Seek help.

Axl has fallen into the trap of surrounding himself with people who agree with whatever he says. This is terrible for his creativity and his career in general. Prince did the same thing after breaking up the Revolution and look at the crap he compiled in the 90's. Axl wants people around him to constantly remind him what a genius he is. True, I don't know the man or the situation first hand, but from what is seen publicly this is clearly the case. Del James, Baz, and Merck are fine examples. I can't say about the actual members of the band because they for some reason never speak in public. Axl needs someone, a true friend, to tell him when he fucks up. He needs someone to kick him in the balls and tell him to get his shit together to really help him out. Baz and Del James aren't helping Axl by constantly praising him in the media. Axl dissasociated himself with anyone with those kinds of balls years ago. Hence, Chinese Democracy-10+years in the making.

best post i've read in a long time, well done sonny!, it's so true.

Axl has fallen into the trap of surrounding himself with people who agree with whatever he says. This is terrible for his creativity and his career in general. Prince did the same thing after breaking up the Revolution and look at the crap he compiled in the 90's. Axl wants people around him to constantly remind him what a genius he is. True, I don't know the man or the situation first hand, but from what is seen publicly this is clearly the case. Del James, Baz, and Merck are fine examples. I can't say about the actual members of the band because they for some reason never speak in public. Axl needs someone, a true friend, to tell him when he fucks up. He needs someone to kick him in the balls and tell him to get his shit together to really help him out. Baz and Del James aren't helping Axl by constantly praising him in the media. Axl dissasociated himself with anyone with those kinds of balls years ago. Hence, Chinese Democracy-10+years in the making.

The forum is full of know it alls.

It's truly sad.

It's truly sad.

no matt it's full of opinions, thats why gnr don't like this place.

Edited by aussie_axl

i think if this argument is going to be made, the term might have to be changed (well i mean, i guess it doesn't HAVE to... but you know what I mean) because really, a "yes man" is someone who "yes'" and "uh huhs" to his boss, then when his boss isn't looking, he does what he wants... meaning like, if a boss says, "now when your out there selling, you need to be doing this and this and this and this and this..." and in response, the salesman just agrees with him and says "uh huh... yes. yes sir... yes" etc. etc. etc...................... haha i'm only saying this because i got accused of being a "yes man" at work once... but yeah, we're definately off with the terminology.

PLUS... i think these people are great to be around axl.... i would be the same way. very supportive, highly encouraging, etc.

too bad it isnt based on a shred of proof. noone knows wht the album isnt out yet, but the GNR camp. I have a hard time believing that BAZ is the reason. We dont know shit, except the tour is doing fairly well.

It's truly sad.

Look, dunk, when you say "it's so true", you're coming off like you know it all.

Understand now?

Duff was afraid of Axl's shadow...........There was one guy that stood up to Axl.....His name is Slash...And see what happened to him..He was banished

No, shit for brains, he QUIT. He WALKED AWAY. He wanted nothing to do with GNR because Axl told him to take 5 O' Clock Somewhere and shove it up his ass. Hence Snakepit. Good for Axl too... Slash's idea of the next GNR album would have resulted in the next Motley Crue.

Check your notes.

Duff was afraid of Axl's shadow...........There was one guy that stood up to Axl.....His name is Slash...And see what happened to him..He was banished

The dude walked away. And to my knowledge, he never even stood up to Axl - Recall Matt Sorum's comments about going to confront Axl, while Slash and Duff would turn around and walk the other way.

Del James is a bigger Axl Rose ass kisser then even Bach.......Thats the problem..Axl is surrounded by yes men like Bach and James who have their lips planted firmly on Axl's you know what.....Bach running around trying to get his name in the press kissing Axls ass everywhere he goes makes me sick...Then Del James with that stupid article he wrote on GNR....ENUFF with the "This is Guns N Fuckin Roses" they are rebels who play late at night and indulge in rock n roll lifestyle.....They are NOT Guns N Roses....Guns N Fuckin Roses is axl, slash, duff and izzy.............Del seems so obsessed in bringing up bands from the 1970s then ask Del if the Stones are the Stones without Richards...Ask him if Aerosmith was still Aerosmith when Perry left..FUCK NO...........another Axl apologist..what a joke

You truly do seem like a complete retard.

You REALLY think the situation would be any different if they weren't "kissing Axl's ass" as you call it?

So you don't like their opinions. Boo fucking hoo.

They're entitled to them just like you are to yours.

I'll tell you one thing though. To me this is Guns n' Roses too.

And even if you don't think so, that's still how it is.

So stop whining about it for fucks sake.

It's one of the main things that annoys the hell out of me on this board really.

Try and accept things as they are.

yes, but he's got a valid point.. their ass kissing is fuel to the fire.. remember the last guy who dissed his unfinished songs?, he was fired the next day..

i think bach and del still want a job.

Once again, someone seems to know everything that has happened in the last 15 years. Please if you somehow know that these people are yes men other then your opinion, please do tell. If you have never met then, how do you know?...

Del James is a bigger Axl Rose ass kisser then even Bach.......Thats the problem..Axl is surrounded by yes men like Bach and James who have their lips planted firmly on Axl's you know what.....Bach running around trying to get his name in the press kissing Axls ass everywhere he goes makes me sick...Then Del James with that stupid article he wrote on GNR....ENUFF with the "This is Guns N Fuckin Roses" they are rebels who play late at night and indulge in rock n roll lifestyle.....They are NOT Guns N Roses....Guns N Fuckin Roses is axl, slash, duff and izzy.............Del seems so obsessed in bringing up bands from the 1970s then ask Del if the Stones are the Stones without Richards...Ask him if Aerosmith was still Aerosmith when Perry left..FUCK NO...........another Axl apologist..what a joke

I dont think its a matter of Axl having too many 'Yes Men' around him, because I think once you get to a certain point of success there will always be 'Yes Men.' I think the trouble is that Axl takes whatever these guys say about him to heart, and believes everything they are telling him, whereas a lot of other big time musicians or artists do what they feel, and dont really take what the 'Yes Men' have to say as fact.

I think Axl seems to have a lot of self confidence issues and when someone says 'Axl, you are a GOD' he believes them, and he puts a lot of stock into what his 'friends' say about him, regardless as to whether they are telling the truth or not.

It´s incredible what you can say of a man you know nothing about... :rolleyes: .You don´t know Axl, you don´t work with him, ...

Neither do you, but that doesn't stop you from voicing your opinion.

.. Axl needs someone, a true friend, to tell him when he fucks up. He needs someone to kick him in the balls and tell him to get his shit together to really help him out. Baz and Del James aren't helping Axl by constantly praising him in the media. ...

Well, in fairness. Del wouldn't be much of a friend if he was dissing Axl in public. Real friends defend their friends in public even if they may disagree with them privately.

It´s incredible what you can say of a man you know nothing about... :rolleyes: .You don´t know Axl, you don´t work with him, ...

Neither do you, but that doesn't stop you from voicing your opinion.

.. Axl needs someone, a true friend, to tell him when he fucks up. He needs someone to kick him in the balls and tell him to get his shit together to really help him out. Baz and Del James aren't helping Axl by constantly praising him in the media. ...

Well, in fairness. Del wouldn't be much of a friend if he was dissing Axl in public. Real friends defend their friends in public even if they may disagree with them privately.

thats true, a real friend wouldn't slame the axe man in public, so i hope these guys only come across as yes men, i hope they have some opinions to help axl out in private.

It's truly sad.

Look, dunk, when you say "it's so true", you're coming off like you know it all.

Understand now?

No, shit for brains, he QUIT. He WALKED AWAY. He wanted nothing to do with GNR because Axl told him to take 5 O' Clock Somewhere and shove it up his ass. Hence Snakepit. Good for Axl too... Slash's idea of the next GNR album would have resulted in the next Motley Crue.

Check your notes.

Yeah, the GNR albums released since Slash "walked away" have been brilliant. I don't understand why half the people on this board have such animosity toward one of the most important parts of their supposed favorite band. People treat Slash leaving as the greatest thing to ever happen to GNR. Look what has happened in the ten years since. Nearly nothing.

As opposed to everything that Slash has done? get it accross, it wasnt working anymore. Slash left, and he is not coming back. If he hadnt they would have been stuck in the 80's...

As opposed to everything that Slash has done? get it accross, it wasnt working anymore. Slash left, and he is not coming back. If he hadnt they would have been stuck in the 80's...

I think the point is that Slash on his own isn't genius, and Axl on his own certainly isn't genius (hell, Axl on his own doesn't even equal any music to critique).

They balanced each other out, like all great rock duos (Plant/Page, Tyler/Perry, etc).

If Slash had stayed, we would have likely had several new Guns records by now. If you don't see that as a loss, you must not be a Guns fan.

Slash walked away in FRUSTRATION -- the same type of frustration the entire Axlite fanbase is feeling right now.

Edited by GabrielsChains

Slash left cuz Axl is a nightmare to work with...and because he hired a friend to play rthym guitar without Slashs approval..and cuz after he supposedly said he hated the snakepit album and gave the slash the OK to record the snakepit album, 6 months later Axl decided he wanted the snakepit album for the new GNR album and then threatened to sue Slash