Sign in to follow this  
djtripp20

OFFICIAL "The AWESOME" OSAKA Japan 12/16 Show Thread!

Should be a few hours I think..7.40PM in Osaka at the moment. Although I don't know what time the show is supposed to start.

Somehow I expect this show to be a 3 hour set with a lot CD material..like catcher, TIL, ITW and maybe Madagascar. And hopefully a few surprises :)

Only consern I have if Axl's voice can handle all that. But we will soon see..and hopefully see a few good quality clips!

In the meanwhile I'm having a few beers and listening to the Gnr records from A to Z :)

Cheers boys and girls, lets have a good one ok!?

Somehow I expect this show to be a 3 hour set with a lot CD material..like catcher, TIL, ITW and maybe Madagascar. And hopefully a few surprises :)

Only consern I have if Axl's voice can handle all that. But we will soon see..and hopefully see a few good quality clips!

In the meanwhile I'm having a few beers and listening to the Gnr records from A to Z :)

Cheers boys and girls, lets have a good one ok!?

we can hope

I'm sitting at my desk doing absolutely no work what-so-ever. I've had 2 cups of tea, a mug of coffee, a pint of water and 3 Advent Calendar chocolates; when's this shit kickin' off anyway?

DRINKS UPDATE:

I'm just enojying a pint of OXO. Yes, OXO.

They're playing Perry Mason? The Ozzy song?

Edit

Probably walk on music at at guess.

Edited by Lawzy

Damn. Gonna miss most of this cause I have to get to the bank! Thank God I can read all your updates when I get back. Hope there's some great pics & vids :lol: