Guns N' Roses live in Ahoy Rotterdam 2012

GNRmello77

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I passed on it and saw Slash and Myles at the HMH instead. Good decision, looking back. I saw them at Nijmegen 2006 and Arnhem 2010. After the latter I decided to stop going to the same shit different day tour (now featuring #walkingJoke DJ Ashba). I was slightly tempted in 2012, but when they announced Slash (whom I'd never seen solo, just with VR in 2009) as well it was an easy call to make.

• 3 weeks later...

I was there. It was a good show. Not outstanding, and with a lot of Mickey, but still a good show. It was my first show in the 2000s. Been to 8 shows in the 90s so I can't get all that excited over the NU shows. You can't compare them. I have too many good memories from the blistering shows of the past. It was great to see Axl back after such a long time, though. I did enjoy myself. But DJ was a slap in my face.

Edited by aranrod
  • Like 2

I was there too, front row, slightly to the left. I loved the show, although it's true, there was some Mickey. But we got Civil War and Estranged, plus a bit of Axl talking, which he doesn't do much of nowadays. Night Train was fantastic! The crowd were great too.

• Like 1

I was there too, front row, slightly to the left. I loved the show, although it's true, there was some Mickey. But we got Civil War and Estranged, plus a bit of Axl talking, which he doesn't do much of nowadays. Night Train was fantastic! The crowd were great too.

Teehee. I know. ;) Night Train was great! And don't forget Riff Raff. Totallly loved that, didn't we?

• Like 1