Where are Stuart and Amy?

Patatrak

If I’m not mistaken, Stuart works w/4 Beta in a restaurant and Amy sometimes is around..In that 2014 Vegas residence she was in the backstage at some shows and some Axl’s party after show too..

Beta n’ Amy at Tom Petty Gig in 2014

Edited by Derick

well, what s the problem with this?

GNR is so huge (for me, for us?) that is it NOT only music but many many things that made their music so important to my life.

is anybody just fan of the music of a band or a man/woman? is it really possible that you care ONLY for music?

GNR is a lot more than only music, to me

1 hour ago, Patatrak said:

well, what s the problem with this?

GNR is so huge (for me, for us?) that is it NOT only music but many many things that made their music so important to my life.

is anybody just fan of the music of a band or a man/woman? is it really possible that you care ONLY for music?

GNR is a lot more than only music, to me

Agreed, same happen with football players.

Sometime ago, I was just too curious if Axl had any relatives (niece or nephew) to heritage his wealth  - or if it risked to go all to TB :max:) so I did a bit of search on his siblings.

As far as it's public, Stuart lives with a girlfriend / wife, a bunch of dogs / cats, no kids. He seems to have a very working class lifestyle - just to say that doesn't seem like he's living out of Axl's. 

I knew Amy had been married because there are photos of the couple with Axl but seems it's no more the case, and no kids. 

I think neither of them live in California and, apparently, they have no relation to GNR nowadays.

• Like 1