Ain't Going Down - Where to find one version?

Are you talking about the GNR pinball version? That one was longer and had lyrics (also during the Illusion era). There is only one live version that is the shorter version and has different lyrics. Unfortunately I can’t find the longer one on YouTube anymore, but I hope the pinball part could help you find it.

There is definitely a version kicking about that seemed to be recorded during/after the UYI era however the quality of it is a bit ‘crackly’. It’s different to the Pinball version and AFD version but it’s unclear if it’s the one that Gilby confirmed was being worked on when he left.

Axl did you a favour and ordered the songs from his former band Guns n' Roses to be removed from youtube

Next axl step is to remove all things Guns n' Roses from all places interwebs

But don't worry

Soon enough axl will play somewhere close to you with his new band Guns n' Aliens

They have been doing an ultra successful tour called not enough loot in this lifetime tour

They are very hard working musicians that worked really hard to give you the best show

So you will be able to buy tickets to go see axl and his vision, which does not include i ain't going down

Oh, did you know Axl liked Phil Lynott a lot?

Sorry for my english!