THE SIG THREAD

i'd love to have one thats really cool, with a really hot picture of Axl, and say "Sweet Child O' Mine" sorry but i dont know any specific pictures or anything i want. i'm not picky! so u can have total creative control.

just got to thinkin bout it, but this may be a little to vague, or too little information for you. i'm sorry! :( i'd love 4 u to make me one, but if u cant, its fine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lovinaxl.jpg

<center>[img=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/torithebest/lovinaxl.jpg]</center>

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin rocks!! they still need another guitarist to compensate for slash's loss. fortus and finck cant play all the old material by themselves...it wouldnt sound right

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dammit ive been on this forum a good 4 to 6 months and still dont know what the hell im doin with that.

if someone wants to help me with the picture that moves by your name everyone has or the other things that you see when you post something PM me (and tell me what the hell one the sig is)

*ahem*  Bump....

Well, I'd like to see what you sig geniuses can do.... :D

My request is I'd like a nice sig with a picture of Slash playing guitar and my "outlaw star" in it also..(THe star that's in my sig)

I'll give ya a cookie!! :rofl-lol:

Des ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_<

*bump*

*ahem*  Bump....

My request is I'd like a nice sig with a picture of Slash playing guitar and my "outlaw star" in it also..(THe star that's in my sig)

Des ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_<

*bump*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could do it, but then again... I'm kinda lazy :huh:

*ahem*  Bump....

Des ;)

<_<

*bump*

I share similar sentiments...

I'll start it, but don't nag me about finishing it because i'm not committed to the task, and if someone else wants to make one for Destiny, they're most welcome.

*ahem*  Bump....

Des ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_<

*bump*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I share similar sentiments...

I'll start it, but don't nag me about finishing it because i'm not committed to the task, and if someone else wants to make one for Destiny, they're most welcome.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm lazy and I've just lost interest in it.

The last time I opened up photoshop was for the last sig I made, I just can't get interested in making them or wallpapers anymore :drevil:

::BR::

Edited by BrownRock

*ahem*  Bump....

Des ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_<

*bump*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Il make it well il try :P

00062kq.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6678/00062kq.jpg

So how about that cookie ;)

BTW: Sorry damien....But one of the meanings with this thread was competition...And that comes the one that request the sig in favor of...I hope you have no hard feelings :unsure:

00062kq.jpg

BTW: Sorry damien....But one of the meanings with this thread was competition...And that comes the one that request the sig in favor of...I hope you have no hard feelings :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Do you actually compete in sigmaking?

00062kq.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: no.............call me arogant all you want...I had fun making that sig :)

And if you hadn't been so lazy you could make one yourself....and enter the iron sig turnament yourself ;)

00062kq.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:unsure: no.............call me arogant all you want...I had fun making that sig :)

And if you hadn't been so lazy you could make one yourself....and enter the iron sig turnament yourself ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

Okay, but no thanks, I just did one yesterday and aint feeling like doing another lol

00062kq.jpg

So how about that cookie

BTW: Sorry damien....But one of the meanings with this thread was competition...And that comes the one that request the sig in favor of...I hope you have no hard feelings

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, but no thanks, I just did one yesterday and aint feeling like doing another lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chicken...... :unsure:

:P

00062kq.jpg

So how about that cookie

BTW: Sorry damien....But one of the meanings with this thread was competition...And that comes the one that request the sig in favor of...I hope you have no hard feelings

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no.............call me arogant all you want...I had fun making that sig :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chicken...... :unsure:

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D

00062kq.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank youmuch Bromle.. :)

And Damian...I still love ya!:wink:

Here"s your cookies...

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

00062kq.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D That kicks my one right in the ass

And no i never have any hard feelings anymore :P

Ive learned to learn from my mistakes and stuff :)

Edited by damian 1200

Could you possibly do me a sig :rolleyes: ?

I've been here a while never really had one.

I like the new look Axl and the blues or something like that.

If you were to be so kind and make me one could you put my name "Crackers" in it please? :)

Thank you

-Crackers

Edited by dcrackers14

• 7 months later...