More dates just ADDED TO NYC

Vincent Vega

Guest cherry_bomb

ahh thats amazing!

anyone know how much flights are to NYC? :heart:

quite a bit i'd imagine

quite cheap actually!! but its not like i can go anyway, was just curious :(

just have to wait till donnington...unless gnr decide to give their UK fans a treat before then :heart:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Small theory here....

The link to the page has been sent out in the presale email. Now, to slow scalpers down, perhaps they're not publishing the pages yet, so that the scalpers don't get the direct link to the page.

Supposing they only put the page online as presale starts, this would mean that scalpers have to first search for "Guns N' Roses", which would waste time - whereas those with the email could just click the link and get in faster.

Long shot, but it's a theory. Guess we'll all know in 40 minutes or so.

Small theory here....

The link to the page has been sent out in the presale email. Now, to slow scalpers down, perhaps they're not publishing the pages yet, so that the scalpers don't get the direct link to the page.

Supposing they only put the page online as presale starts, this would mean that scalpers have to first search for "Guns N' Roses", which would waste time - whereas those with the email could just click the link and get in faster.

Long shot, but it's a theory. Guess we'll all know in 40 minutes or so.

oh man do I hope you're right ....35 min. to go :ph34r:

Guys

I don't think these new dates are legit, I called up my broker, and they know nothing, which means Hammerstein isn't even reporting these dates. Seems highly unlikely that in 10 minutes Ticketmaster will have everything up and running. Who knows, in the world of GNR, you never know. Fingers crossed. They didn't change this password again, did they?

hey didn't change this password again, did they?

probably...lol..

i mean its not like enough people got fucked yesterday...might as well fuck over some more...

i had yesterdays passes and nothing...i never received this email about the new shows but it seems highly unlikely now that its 7 min. til and there's nothing about them anywhere other than talk on GNR forums...

Guys

I don't think these new dates are legit, I called up my broker, and they know nothing, which means Hammerstein isn't even reporting these dates. Seems highly unlikely that in 10 minutes Ticketmaster will have everything up and running. Who knows, in the world of GNR, you never know. Fingers crossed. They didn't change this password again, did they?

Yes, this is the conclusion I have come to. No one knows anything about it.

Ticket master might just be waiting until 8:59 to add the event to the database, then it will show up and all will be fine. This presale email was sent from a different livenation.com email address - not sure if that means anything...

Guys

Gang-

This is my first post here, I'm from Upstate NY and got to see them in November of '02 in Albany. I had my name on gnronline.com then, tried getting on livenation.com to get a presale password. I'm not a broker, but I want to know how to get one if they come here, can anyone help? If you want or can post this to me, please do, even well after 9:00 am, I'm not a scalper, just looking for some future help in anticipation of a US Tour this summer or fall.

Thanks

I would have to think, that to pull this off as a hoax, someone would have had to hack into the rondelsenerpresents site to post this link directly from it, and somehow get access to all the peoples e-mails to send it. Seems unlikely, but not impossible, my guess is it is beine held for 9:00am to keep it real for all.