Sanctuary Group [Press Release]

eRomano

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my fucking god!!!! I have shitted my pants!!!! WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

arguably one of the funniest posts i have ever read on this site... alongside the axlroseven of yesteryear, this guy and his "i have shitted my pants" are hilarious.

i am excited for this beyond belief... i'd like to think that in some ways everybody has their own personal "chinese democracy," and i've been timing mine so it would happen right around the album release.... new job, new cadillac, new rose, everything......... i owe this man a fortune.

FYI, I wasn't trying to be funny! ;) (Sorry if my bad spelling makes you laugh)

who else keeps checkin that site to see if it has been updated?

pre-sale email said the site will go live at 12:00 PM New York time....so there's still 4 hours to go :krider:

kannon.

thanks, now i dont have to keep bouncing back and forth.

who else keeps checkin that site to see if it has been updated?

pre-sale email said the site will go live at 12:00 PM New York time....so there's still 4 hours to go :krider:

kannon.

but what about the 9am ticketmaster presale??

still as clueless as you man :drevil: .... the email said it won't be necessary a password for the presale...maybe they're just trying to fuck with the scalpers :wub: ....who knows, let's just wait and see :book:

kannon.

Edited by kannon21