Sanctuary Group [Press Release]

eRomano

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm holding out for a release before the tour kicks off... would only seem fair to all the folks going to the earlier shows during the tour. Common sense would tell you probably mid-November... like the 14th though (the day after the Baltimore show... actually, how cool would it be if they had CD for sale at the Baltimore show the day before the release... for me at least attending that concert!).

Right on dude. I'm going to that concert too. That would be so awesome if the album was onsale a day early. That is, if the 14th is actually gonna be the release date. I can't fucking wait. I don't think I've been this excited in a long time. rock1

They're going to Ames, IA and not KC or St.Louis. What the heck is wrong with them. :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to drive there in december to see the show. Axl better show up. <_<

I doubt they'll ever play in STL again (or even Missouri for that matter) after the debacle of 1993.

They're going to Ames, IA and not KC or St.Louis. What the heck is wrong with them. :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to drive there in december to see the show. Axl better show up. <_<

I doubt they'll ever play in STL again (or even Missouri for that matter) after the debacle of 1993.

it was actually 91. Anyhow, i think there's a chance that someday they will return to St.Louis. Riverport Ampitheater got sold a couple years ago and is now UMB Bank Pavilion. It's been 15 years since the riot. Pretty much all the major venues have new owners (and names) since back then, so maybe one day things will be able to be worked out.

• 3 weeks later...