Just a little note on CD

tbaugerud

Just wanted to share this.

Norway's biggest newspaper had a big article yesterday about new releases in 2006.

Guns 'n Roses was listed.

Don't know where they got that info from, but I doubt they got it from a forum.

The list was detailed, with info from record companies.

I guess there were 200 artists and albums listet.

Guns were listed under "Expected releases - no date set yet" together with many 100% certain releases.

Norway's biggest newspaper had a big article yesterday about new releases in 2006.

Guns were listed under "Expected releases - no date set yet" together with many 100% certain releases.

Cool.. How big paper is this? Were Velvet Revolvers album listed? What others (those 100% sure realeses) were Guns listed with?

Edited by Wando

Velvet Revolver were listed under June.

wich newspaper? vg?

Since he said "bigest", it is VG........ :book:

Was the article on VG`s Internet site? Or only in the paper version.. Maybe i should run out and get it!

La oss krysse fingrene!

Why doesn't anything like this appear in U.S. newspapers/magazines I wonder? :unsure:

Becouse they are full of crap....

Norway is where the magic happens....

Mange nordmenn som viste sine sanne ansikt i denne tråden ja.

Why doesn't anything like this appear in U.S. newspapers/magazines I wonder? :unsure:

is it norway or sweden that is into all that death metal??

watched a programme a while ago about it, they burned all the churches down, band members kept killing other members, fuckin wierd shit dude

watched a programme a while ago about it, they burned all the churches down, band members kept killing other members, fuckin wierd shit dude

Haha thats norway man, and yeah man the dudes from mayhem or something killed eachother, then ate eachother and shit like that

Freaky weirdos

didnt u see 100 most metal moments were that one band killed themselves and shit and they ate each others brain in a stew and all this other freaky shit...........

Another note in a Scandinavian newspaper (this time Aftonbladet in Sweden, the one with the Santa Monica article) appeared two days ago; it had an ugly picture of Slash above it and beneath it was something like "Slash from Guns N' Roses [no mention that he actually has left the band] recently stated in an interview that the long awaited album from 'Chinese democracy' will be out in March". Guess they're pretty hot in the heels of Gn'R. :rolleyes:

didnt u see 100 most metal moments were that one band killed themselves and shit and they ate each others brain in a stew and all this other freaky shit...........

How can they kill each other and then eat their brains?

If they're dead they're not likely to be doing much cooking.

the same way you tuch your left albow with your left hand ;)

the same way you tuch your left albow with your left hand ;)

Or lick your own elbow while your arm is still attached.

Awesome stuff! Which newspaper? what day? gotta get me one a copy and put it on my wall or something!

Jævlig bra, håper det stemmer da:D kan altid stole på VG og Dagbladet (haha) :D Se og Hør up next.. Men ja, jeg velger og tro på dette..

Mayhem guitarist Euronymous (also head of the entire Norwegian Black Metal scene) was killed by Varg Vikernes from Burzum. Before all this, in 1991, Mayhem vocalist Dead shot himself and when the other Mayhem members found him, they made necklaces from his skull and Euronymous cooked and ate some of his brain.