Small things you noticed in GN'R?

Solidius

Well, I was watching Welcome to the Videos the other day and noticed that the guy on the left carrying the coffin in November Rain (pictured here) looks a lot like Fez of That 70's Show. [it'll be easier to notice with a higher definition shot.]

Also noticed that Fortus looks a lot, and I mean a lot, like Izzy.

What about you?

Edited by Solidius

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`ve always wondered in the November Rain video at the party after the wedding when it starts to rain and people start running inside and knock themselves and other people down,they show a bottle of wine being spilled on the table..Does that symbolize blood/death..(?)

Maybe it doesn`t mean anything but that thought came to me years ago when i saw the video.

Edited by J.T

I`ve always wondered in the November Rain video at the party after the wedding when it starts to rain and people start running inside and knock themselves and other people down,they show a bottle of wine being spilled on the table..Does that symbolize blood/death..(?)

Maybe it doesn`t mean anything but that thought came to me years ago when i saw the video.

I've heard from someone that a spilt bottle of red wine at a wedding symbolizes bad luck for the wedded. Dunno about that though.

But how about that cake jumper, eh?

I've heard from someone that a spilt bottle of red wine at a wedding symbolizes bad luck for the wedded. Dunno about that though.

But how about that cake jumper, eh?

Bad luck,huh..?

Well she died so i guess it`s true then...

;)

Yea that cake jumper is something else!..Heh...He was really going for that cake too!.

in Estranged at 5.45 into the video Axl is leaning against the window of a tv store, the tv's on display are playing don't cry and show when Axl is drowning with steph peacefully hanging onto him. As this is part of the trilogy of videos.

i never noticed that...

In WTTJ he goes from wearing a vest to not wearing a vest to wearing a vest from when hes singing, then kneeling screaming in front of the crowd and then back up again

Its something like that i havent watched it in a while but it bugs me everytime

Axls teeth in the WTTJ vid..he got them fixed.

Another thing about the WTTJ you probably all noticed this ages ago.. I first noticed now.. In the beginning just after Axl looked at the girl walking by, he looks at the TV and in front of is Slash lying on the floor.. I never saw Slash there before

Axls teeth in the WTTJ vid..he got them fixed.

Another thing about the WTTJ you probably all noticed this ages ago.. I first noticed now.. In the beginning just after Axl looked at the girl walking by, he looks at the TV and in front of is Slash lying on the floor.. I never saw Slash there before

I didn't notice Slash until November of last year.

In WTTJ he goes from wearing a vest to not wearing a vest to wearing a vest from when hes singing, then kneeling screaming in front of the crowd and then back up again

Does the same not happen (ish) in SCOM, with the changing views of him wearing the jacket and not, etc? I haven't watched it in ages though.

Does the same not happen (ish) in SCOM, with the changing views of him wearing the jacket and not, etc? I haven't watched it in ages though.

i think he does but i havent watched it in a while either

i think he does but i havent watched it in a while either

I think he wears different things for the colour take and the black/white take.