Small things you noticed in GN'R?

Solidius

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of SCOM....when Axl is holding the final note it keeps on flashing from him to someone/thing else then back to him....the glasses on his head keep on dissapearing and reappearing!.

And yes....I am one of those people who notice the little things and not the major things....tis a gift and a curse........

when GnR played the VMAs in 2002, I noticed Slash was wearing a big yellow raincoat, a halloween mask and a kfc bucket on his head...

i noticed the same thing again in about 2004 during halloween when he was seen with Hillary Duff, Skeletor, The Devil and a surpisingly slimmer Axl Rose!!!

i havent seen him wear that cool outfit ever since... :(

wow that's weird, I was rewatching Welcome To The Videos yesterday too!

do you guys like the Estranged video?? I think it's cool considering the length of the song, there's not much they can do to fill 9 min! but I keep thinking it's their weakest video, only surpassed by Since I don't have you.. and I'm not talking about the extravagance of having dolphins and all, but for example the camera and effects work when Slash is 'floating' through the street it's not brilliant like I wanted it to be.. there's something that bugs me, and I cringe everytime I see Slash emerging from the sea playing his solo cuz I know that's not him and you can see it's not him!! those legs are not Slash's.. :(

the brilliant details from November Rain that made it a classic video are not there in Estranged.. the amazing solo outside the chapel, when Slash climbs into the piano.. that's brilliant

When GNR played November Rain with Elton John at MTV Music Awards, Axl began too early at the "Dont you think that you need somebody..." part, He sings "Dont you think" and then he notice and sings the "ummm" part. Cute.

The rose in the UYI cover are shaped like a cunt.

This was posted here some time ago:

There is a part in the Live And Let Die video, I forget the exact part it's like 1.20 maby and if you pause it, slash does a bend and he looks very ugly. :) .

how can slash look ugly

When GNR played November Rain with Elton John at MTV Music Awards, Axl began too early at the "Dont you think that you need somebody..." part, He sings "Dont you think" and then he notice and sings the "ummm" part. Cute.

yup! I always notice that and I think it's cute :) he must have been nervous to perform there with Elton John

that double of Slash in the Estranged video bugs me cuz it's obvious to me it's not him :(

Axls teeth in the WTTJ vid..he got them fixed.

I have an interview that was taped in 86 and Axl's teeth had a huge gap in them. His nose was also flatter than it is now.

Axls teeth in the WTTJ vid..he got them fixed.

Another thing about the WTTJ you probably all noticed this ages ago.. I first noticed now.. In the beginning just after Axl looked at the girl walking by, he looks at the TV and in front of is Slash lying on the floor.. I never saw Slash there before

And its Izzy that the dope dealer that offers hayseed Axl dope just as he was getting off of the bus.

useless info, well not realy

Prior to their performance, Axl ran into another rock icon and "enfant terrible" Kurt Cobain Axl challenged Kurt to a fight during the 1992 Video Music Awards, after Cobain and his wife, Courtney Love, egged him on. Because of the dispute Axl had with Cobain, moments before the "November Rain" performance, Cobain spat on the keys of what he thought was Axl's piano. Cobain later revealed that he was shocked to see Elton John play on the piano he had spat on.

backstage auctions

Gary Fucking OLdman playing in Since i don't have you...i love that Actor, he did pretty good job as Sid..anyhow i was very surprised to see him.

the Atheist Prayer

K.

Prior to learning that, I used to think it was Matt.

Just a small fact for you Guns N' Roses nerds out there. Some of us know that "Patience" plays on the radio in Juliette Lewis' room in the movie Cape Fear. Later in the film you can see the radio and it has a big Guns N' Roses sticker or patch on it. Later

Just a small fact for you Guns N' Roses nerds out there. Some of us know that "Patience" plays on the radio in Juliette Lewis' room in the movie Cape Fear. Later in the film you can see the radio and it has a big Guns N' Roses sticker or patch on it. Later

I guess i'm a super nerd then, cuz I noticed them 8-9 years ago. :P Funny you made a topic about it! :P So you're from SD huh? Thinkin about going to either show in NY? I'm from SD too, and me and another dude from the forum are gonna try to fly out. Interested?

i am going out to buy welcome to the videos dvd tomorrow now i dont have to wait and wait on the music channels for them to play rare songs like estranged or don't cry...... woot

brisbane 4 life

V.

When you get it go straight to Dead Horse, it rules. Helmet Cam is possibly the most genius thing on a music video ever.

i am going out to buy welcome to the videos dvd tomorrow now i dont have to wait and wait on the music channels for them to play rare songs like estranged or don't cry...... woot

brisbane 4 life

V.

When you get it go straight to Dead Horse, it rules. Helmet Cam is possibly the most genius thing on a music video ever.

Yes it`s very cool indeed..You get a glimps of how it looks in Axls eyes in concert.

when GnR played the VMAs in 2002, I noticed Slash was wearing a big yellow raincoat, a halloween mask and a kfc bucket on his head...

i noticed the same thing again in about 2004 during halloween when he was seen with Hillary Duff, Skeletor, The Devil and a surpisingly slimmer Axl Rose!!!

i havent seen him wear that cool outfit ever since... :(

:lol: :lol:

This was posted here some time ago:

There is a part in the Live And Let Die video, I forget the exact part it's like 1.20 maby and if you pause it, slash does a bend and he looks very ugly. :) .

How is that a first?