Axl at Madonna's Birthday Party.

axlsend

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats suit makes him look really old.

rock4

actually, it doesn't, it makes him look slimmer and taller, the color suits his skin and eyes, he is on top of fashion and very elegant, which always was very important in london.

I think you're probably too young and see suits as old people's clothes and if you're not young, you lack taste.

Thats suit makes him look really old.

rock4

actually, it doesn't, it makes him look slimmer and taller, the color suits his skin and eyes, he is on top of fashion and very elegant, which always was very important in london.

I think you're probably too young and see suits as old people's clothes and if you're not young, you lack taste.

Actually, the suit looks extremely tacky. He would have been better with something darker. The ugly blue colour of that suit accents his pale skin tone too much. It makes him look waxy, or like he was just embalmed. Black, or a very dark blue would have been a better choice for him.

Axl has never been on top of fashion. I personally don't care either way, though.

Actually, the suit looks extremely tacky. He would have been better with something darker. The ugly blue colour of that suit accents his pale skin tone too much. It makes him look waxy, or like he was just embalmed. Black, or a very dark blue would have been a better choice for him.

Correct.