Down

F*ck Fear

Fuck Yea!! Toronto will be rocking.

DOWN — the acclaimed New Orleans band featuring CORROSION OF CONFORMITY guitarist/vocalist Pepper Keenan, drummer Jimmy Bower (EYEHATEGOD, SUPERJOINT RITUAL guitarist), bassist Rex Brown (ex-PANTERA), guitarist Kirk Windstein (CROWBAR), and vocalist Philip Anselmo (SUPERJOINT RITUAL, ex-PANTERA) — will embark on a North American headlining tour beginning late September. Confirmed dates so far are as follows:

Sep. 27 - Reno, NV @ Stoney's

Sep. 28 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield

Sep. 29 - Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre

Oct. 01 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater

Oct. 02 - Spokane, WA @ Big Easy

Oct. 04 - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom

Oct. 05 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox SoDo

Oct. 06 - Boise, ID @ Big Easy Concert House

Oct. 08 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre

Oct. 10 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

Oct. 11 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Club

Oct. 14 - Tulsa, OK @ Cain’s Ballroom

Oct. 16 - Kansas City, MO @ Beaumont Club

Oct. 19 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo's

Oct. 20 - Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's

Oct. 22 - Toronto, ON @ The Phoenix

Oct. 23 - Cleveland, OH @ House of Blues

Oct. 27 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium

Nov. 11 - Orlando, FL @ Hard Rock Live

Nov. 13 - Houston, TX @ Meridian

Last time I saw Down (2002), Phil was so fuckin' wasted. He talked incoherantly through most of the set, and only ended up playing a handful of songs. People were actually leaving. I'll never go see em again. I hope the new cd is good though.

He's sober now though. I seen them open for Sabbath and Megadeth not to long ago and even with strep throat, he sounded good.

Fuck, I've been looking at ticketmaster like crazy, hoping I don't miss out on getting tickets.

When they opened for Sabbath, I said to a friend, they could have easily been on their own headlining tour. I can't fucking wait. Maybe I'll meet Anselmo as last time I was at the Pheonix in Toronto I met Dime and Vinnie. rock1

That's cool that they'll be playing in Chicago. I saw them at Ozzfest '02 and like someone else mentioned here Phil was completely trashed. It was awful. But I love their CDs... so I don't know. Maybe if they have a decent opening band I'll consider it.

phils clean now he got off the drugs around 03' i think. and he doesn't do as many long pointless rants like he use to. just make sure to headbang or he will get pissed.

That's cool that they'll be playing in Chicago. I saw them at Ozzfest '02 and like someone else mentioned here Phil was completely trashed. It was awful. But I love their CDs... so I don't know. Maybe if they have a decent opening band I'll consider it.

phils clean now he got off the drugs around 03' i think. and he doesn't do as many long pointless rants like he use to. just make sure to headbang or he will get pissed.

I like it when he stops the songs because of the people that don't move. When you are at a hard rocking show, you gotta move. Wether it be headbanging or throwing your fucking fist in the air.

I like it when he stops the songs because of the people that don't move. When you are at a hard rocking show, you gotta move. Wether it be headbanging or throwing your fucking fist in the air.

Phil's the shit. he keeps the rock tradition alive. sex,drugs,rock n roll.

Sep. 27 - Reno, NV @ Stoney's

Sep. 28 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield

Sep. 29 - Chico, CA @ Senator Theatre

Oct. 01 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater

Oct. 02 - Spokane, WA @ Big Easy

Oct. 04 - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom

Oct. 05 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox SoDo

Oct. 06 - Boise, ID @ Big Easy Concert House

Oct. 08 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre

Oct. 10 - Chicago, IL @ House of Blues

Oct. 11 - Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Club

Oct. 14 - Tulsa, OK @ Cain’s Ballroom