Worst band in history

vulgar

Vote Dammit!  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
I hope you just forgot about SOAD, because the deserve a place here.

Agreed :lol:

xDSGx

Speed Metal that lives up to and advances the craft of Metallica and Megadeth, while simultaneously absorbing Armenian Folk and containing the best harmony vocals in rock since Alice in Chains, really?

All I can say is, listen to their music?

Although, having said that I'll check out Dookie.

Great music awaits you, mate, it's probably on my top 50 albums of the 90s.

I checked it out, and it's actually pretty good. I guess it's sad that they went in a bad direction afterwards.

Any hair metal band.

And Green Day doesn't suck, have you heard Dookie?

Own it, but why does everybody always bring up Dookie? they have other good albums like Kerplunk and Warning. :anger:

I only just decided to get into Green Day and checked out Dookie and loved it, I'll check out Kerplunk, though, I hear it's pretty good.

Any hair metal band.

Own it, but why does everybody always bring up Dookie? they have other good albums like Kerplunk and Warning. :anger:

I only just decided to get into Green Day and checked out Dookie and loved it, I'll check out Kerplunk, though, I hear it's pretty good.

you might like 1039 smoothed out slappy hours

Any hair metal band.

you might like 1039 smoothed out slappy hours

Yeah, isn't that their first album? Or is it EP? I'll get that too.

I checked it out, and it's actually pretty good. I guess it's sad that they went in a bad direction afterwards.

They didn't go in a bad direction, their writing nowdays have matured.

They didn't go in a bad direction, their writing nowdays have matured.

OK, you're probably right there; I know very little about the band. But I'm judging from their shitty fan base of twelve year-olds (or that's how I perceive their fan base to be), and the 'look' that the band has opted for, it seems a pretty bad direction, but that's from my point of view. Also I didn't like American Idiot :vomit:

I guess, and I'm only guessing here, (I may be completely wrong) most of their fan base only really know of the later albums, such as American Idiot. This seems similar to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who most of their fans nowadays only seem to listen to their newer albums (Californication and newer) - a lot of their fans don't listen to 80s Red Hot Chili Peppers, and quite possibly early 90s Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Edited by LCG

Fall Out Boy

Green Day shouldnt be up there, Dookie is a great album.... and so are the 2 independant label albums before that from 1989 and 1992. Sorry but I know quite a bit about early Green Day stuff :unsure: ... as I am quite a fan of it, but not the new stuff.... thats just poor.

Edited by Slash Guitarist

Fall Out Boy

Green Day shouldnt be up there, Dookie is a great album.... and so are the 2 independant label albums before that from 1989 and 1992. Sorry but I know quite a bit about early Green Day stuff :unsure: ... as I am quite a fan of it, but not the new stuff.... thats just poor.

The same could be said for AFI then.

where the hell is mcr you forgot about them

They're not that bad. The only reason people hate them is because of Gerard Ways singing voice.

Agreed. MCR seem to be a band people love to hate. As much as you dislike their music there is no way in hell you can say they are the "worst band ever"

As much as I dislike Green day, I don't think they deserve to be up there either.

limp bizkit fall out boy its too close

I agree, but I had to go with Limp Bizkit. Fred Durst is a fucking tool with possibly the most irritating vocal style ever.

Let me go on record in defense of Green Day. By and large they have consistently put out good albums since the 90's-how many bands can you say that about? Ignore the fact that they spawned a thousand shitty clones and evaluate them purely on their songwriting and musicianship. It's pretty difficult to deny their achievements.