Places to Buy Memorabilia

dzuriz

Hi,

Just looking for some help/recommendations on where to buy some autographed GNR memorabilia. Looking to get my boyfriend something for his upcoming bday. Any info on ebay sellers/online stores that you do or do not recommend would be excellent!

Thanks!

Hi,

Just looking for some help/recommendations on where to buy some autographed GNR memorabilia. Looking to get my boyfriend something for his upcoming bday. Any info on ebay sellers/online stores that you do or do not recommend would be excellent!

Thanks!

what ssiscool said is true 95% are fake so dont waste your money

maybe buy him a gnr jersey or something from the guns n roses store

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

how do i know if the stuffs fake?

if it's got a COA it's most likely fake

unless the COA is from the record company or management company then it doesnt mean shit

Another handy hint is if the seller sells lot's of autographs then very likely fake

check the feedback or items for sale to see if the seller has sold more then 10 signed items

I would rather buy something signed from a seller who has never sold an autograph before

At least it has a better chance of being real

Also ask how they obtained the item get as much info as possible and make sure the story checks out

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

how do i know if the stuffs fake?

if it's got a COA it's most likely fake

unless the COA is from the record company or management company then it doesnt mean shit

Another handy hint is if the seller sells lot's of autographs then very likely fake

check the feedback or items for sale to see if the seller has sold more then 10 signed items

I would rather buy something signed from a seller who has never sold an autograph before

At least it has a better chance of being real

Also ask how they obtained the item get as much info as possible and make sure the story checks out

top tip that.

Almost Famous (banned now) once posted a picture of a signed Greatest Hits cd and it was signed

-Axel-

i'll see if i can find it.

Edited by ssiscool