Does Avril Lavigne think she is a Punk?

Mutant Rose

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SO is there an actual song of hers that anyone would reccomend? I have pretty broad musical tastes and actually like some pop, but that I don't like your girlfriend song is so whiny it is just annoying and I really don't pay attention because I didn't know the oxymoron punkpop existed, but knowing that would explain the bubblegum pink I'm a punk buttons and safty pins labled punk I have seen at wal-mart :rofl-lol: I was glad Aerosmith was on Fashion Rock first it made it easy to turn off when things started getting bad.

Edited by Mutant Rose

SO is there an actual song of hers that anyone would reccomend? I have pretty broad musical tastes and actually like some pop, but that I don't like your girlfriend song is so whiny it is just annoying and I really don't pay attention because I didn't know the oxymoron punkpop existed, but knowing that would explain the bubblegum pink I'm a punk buttons and safty pins labled punk I have seen at wal-mart :rofl-lol: I was glad Aerosmith was on Fashion Rock first it made it easy to turn off when things started getting bad.

I think this was her most popular song before her latest album came out:

Judge for yourself :)

Otherwise check out the MANDARIN version of Girlfriend haha:

WTF?

4. she comapres herself to kurt cobain

The only comparising with Kurt will be the day when she put a 9mm through her fuckin' head.

I thought kurt shot himself with a shotgun?

Why do you have to ask this question? Sure,Kurt shotted himself with a shotgun but does Avril have the ability (is she strong enough,lenght of her arms etc.) to put the barrel of a shotgun in her mouth/under her chin whatever? That's why i said 9 mm because a handgun is easier to handle.

The only comparising with Kurt will be the day when she put a 9mm through her fuckin' head.

I thought kurt shot himself with a shotgun?

Why do you have to ask this question? Sure,Kurt shotted himself with a shotgun but does Avril have the ability (is she strong enough,lenght of her arms etc.) to put the barrel of a shotgun in her mouth/under her chin whatever? That's why i said 9 mm because a handgun is easier to handle.

I think the world would be a better place if "your" got "shotted". ;)

Punk is doing what the fuck you wanna do; not doing as your told tosel records.

I bet Conflict/Crass/The Exploited/Sex Pistols/GBH etc. never took orders from their record labels.

Your not goddamned punk if you never fucked your bands drummer in a field after being thrown out of your own gig. Your not punk unless you've woke up after a week in a pool of piss and puke and don't remember the last month. If you've never spend at least a night in a cell.

..and if you don't give a shit if everyone thinks you're a cunt for taking drugs, fucking people for the fun of it and fighting for a cause you believe in.

xDSGx

Punk is doing what the fuck you wanna do; not doing as your told tosel records.

I bet Conflict/Crass/The Exploited/Sex Pistols/GBH etc. never took orders from their record labels.

Your not goddamned punk if you never fucked your bands drummer in a field after being thrown out of your own gig. Your not punk unless you've woke up after a week in a pool of piss and puke and don't remember the last month. If you've never spend at least a night in a cell.

..and if you don't give a shit if everyone thinks you're a cunt for taking drugs, fucking people for the fun of it and fighting for a cause you believe in.

xDSGx

:rolleyes:

Maybe keep holding on. That was the first song i heard off her new album so i thought the album was going to be good. But, the next song i heard was girlfriend.....

And DSG, everyone takes orders from their record company, if you dont, you dont have a contract anymore. If you dont have a contract you dont have a paycheque, if you dont have a paycheque your fucked.

i think she outgrew that after her first album

You make it sounds like her first album actually was a punk-album, which is wasnt.

It's just pure pop, nothing more. It's like if McFly started to dress up like Nile or Immortal

and said that they're black metal.