Led Zeppelin to announce concert!!!!!

Facekicker

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've entered myself into the ballot several times with different addresses, numbers, emails such as my own, my girlfriends and my sisters. But the fact that the o2 arena holds 20,000 and the site has been recieving 80,000 applicants a MINUTE just goes to show how good my chances are of getting tickets but you've got to be in it to win it i guess. It's basically a lottery so it's luck if you get them but i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks anyway.

EDIT: Due to the fact that millions of people are trying to get tickets i think that they might possibly tour if all goes well, i mean it would be to good too resist.

Edited by Calm Like A Bomb

This would be awesome to go to, the band is going to sound amazing. I just wish Plant could still sing like he used to.

i was lucky enough to see him last year, he's still able to rock it.he isn't Axl, i have absoloutely no doubt that he will be able to sing everything brilliantly.

• 2 weeks later...
How can that website sell tickets that don't exist??? Nobody has been given tickets yet or did I miss something?

Agreed, in the paper the other day it had a full page spread on the concert and mentioned that sites are selling tickets without having them and then they are searching the sites to find them. Warning, don't buy tickets from these sites as you can lose you money if they fail to get them. I also read that if any tickets are found on ebay they will be removed, not sure if this is true though but i hope it is.