Green Day - Working Class Hero

DopeSickGirl

Working Class Hero cover  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Original is better, though I do adore Green Day, I think it's finally pissing me off all the political crap they're doing. And I'm not bandwagon jumping, 2 years ago I'd be the only one in my school not saying I hate green day and that American Idiot rocks. It's just the whole thing they did with U2 and now this they're pushing some completely vague and even non-existant political statement, like what are you trying to say? War in Iraq = Bad? Shit thanks Billy Joel, I never realised.

I don't love it but I kinda like it, of course it's nowhere close to the original but it's the best cover of it that I've heard (better than Ozzy and Manic Street Preachers). It's really annoying when there's people talking in the video, but it's for "a good cause" I suppose. I really like Green Day (both old and current) but all this political stuff is getting a bit annoying.

I don't love it but I kinda like it, of course it's nowhere close to the original but it's the best cover of it that I've heard (better than Ozzy and Manic Street Preachers). It's really annoying when there's people talking in the video, but it's for "a good cause" I suppose. I really like Green Day (both old and current) but all this political stuff is getting a bit annoying.

Tell me about it

I probably didnt mind it at first but the radio station I listen to at work play the shit out of it. Im so sick of it, it just drags on and on and on! I have to hear it like once an hour. God dammit now Im in a bad mood! :tongue2:

Edited by Doghan