Chinese Democracy

Nah, that's a cover Santana. YCBM is just a really easy song for anyone with a halfway decent Axl impression since you can use a low falsetto the entire song, rather than belting it out from your chest like Axl did in the Ritz 88. Its not very stressful on your voice. Not mine anyway. And Chinese Democracy (not that I'd ever cover it, though I do enjoy it) wouldn't be hard to sing at all.

Nah, that's a cover Santana. YCBM is just a really easy song for anyone with a halfway decent Axl impression since you can use a low falsetto the entire song, rather than belting it out from your chest like Axl did in the Ritz 88. Its not very stressful on your voice. Not mine anyway. And Chinese Democracy (not that I'd ever cover it, though I do enjoy it) wouldn't be hard to sing at all.

Yeah, If I knew all of the CD lyrics I could definately cover it. I can almost get my voice JUST like Axl's for this song.

But really, his voice wasn't TOO far from Axl's but I diddn't like the way he sung it.

I listened to the CD clip, the lead singer sounded pretty close to Axl.

I think that was an actual GNR recording. Same with YCBM.

Pretty bogus of them to post the actual band instead of their own covers.

No, it's not Axl, but it sounds damn close. It's the closest impersonation I've ever heard. Most people just mimic Axl's "whoa oh oh" style vocals, but this guy has the lower rasp with the lower register falsetto nailed.

shit, i think they're pretty fuckin good. Have you even heard how bad some of the other ones around are?

A8R

Yeah, I've heard others. Some are Good, OK, and some sound like they shouldn't even sing in a closed garage to themselves.

They play good...but really IMO still, I don't think the singer is all that great...the best out of all of those I think is YCBM. I don't think he does CD or SCOM to well...but My Michelle isn't to bad...

Also...how do people get tabs for the newer songs?