Unique vocalists thread

Wolfheart

We all know that Axl has a very unique voice. I was thinking it would be cool to discuss and check out some other unique vocalists. Post our own recommendations and comments. I'm gonna start with Dan Swanö:

http://www.myspace.com/nightingalesweden

He does metal and prog rock and as should be expected he is a very unique singer. Listen to some of those songs. He does death metal too, but he's clean vocals are amazing. One of my favourites.

Share some others. I'm looking forward to maybe finding out about some new talented vocalists. Go! :)

Tony Kakko from Sonata Arctica

Rob Zombie

Ozzy Osbourne

Mike Patton from Faith No More, Peeping Tom, Mr. Bungle, Lovage, Fantomas, Gen. Patton vs. The X-ecutioners, Kaada/Patton, and a few others I can't remember.

Shannon Hoon

Aaron Barrett from Reel Big Fish

Serj Tankian from System of a Down(as well as Buckethead and Friends and his upcoming solo album)

Les Claypool from Primus, Col. CLaypool's Flying Frog Brigade, Col. Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains(although honestly, I am not a big fan of his vocals all the time, very unique)

Jack White from The White Stripes

Jack Black from Tenacious D

Maria Brink from In This Moment

Lemmy Kilmister from Motorhead

Marilyn Manson(not my personal favorite, but, a unique voice nonetheless)

and there's probably many others I've forgotten

a person could right down almost any singer and say he is Unique as they are all diffrent in their own way one that i dont have listed cuz i dont no his name is the singer from steelheart if anyone knows please post thanks

Geoff Tate

Steve Perry

Rob Halford

Geddy Lee