Signed Appetite Album

Syk

How is it fun to pay for things other people has got signed?

It doesn't have to be fun..

But, maybe he's like me, and hasn't been able to meet all the original members..

So, he would be unable to get them to sign a copy of an AFD vinyl.. :huh:

If all the autographs are authentic..

That's kind of cool..Also seems pretty cheap..

But, I wouldn't really know what something like that would normally go for..

I don't think ya did too bad if they are really signatures.

But like me...I honestly don't think I'll ever get to meet Ozzy in person and get an autograph, so if I ever buy something already autographed it'll probably be cheap or else I won't buy it...unless I win the lottery and really have nothing to spend my money on. :P

i just bought this....hope i got a good deal...http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGNED-GUNS-N-ROSES-ALBUM-AUTOGRAPHED_W0QQitemZ140160069909QQihZ004QQcategoryZ61QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQc

ZViewItem

Yeah dude I would be abit worried of the authenticity but you can always resell if you think its a fake

I have brought about 3 autographs on ebay but only ones I truely believed were authentic

99% of them are fake on ebay you have to be extreamly carefull

just try and get a backstage pass or wait outside their hotel if you want to meet them

I don't think ya did too bad if they are really signatures.But like me...I honestly don't think I'll ever get to meet Ozzy in person and get an autograph, so if I ever buy something already autographed it'll probably be cheap or else I won't buy it...unless I win the lottery and really have nothing to spend my money on. :P
I know you can get inkworks authentic ozzy autographed cards at least it will be the real deal Edited by ThinkAboutYou

im guna try to bribe...how much do u think the guy will go for? 50 bux?

maybe try for $50 first and if they play hard ball go upto $100

don't hand over the cash until you get the pass

are you shitting me?

the uys in vr are pretty accessible.

If youre guna pay, yoiu might as well do the meet and greet.

Just wait out by their buses after the show, they come out and if you ask, they will sign for you, they are all nice guys.

are you shitting me?

Just wait out by their buses after the show, they come out and if you ask, they will sign for you, they are all nice guys.

lol yeah they are pretty nice guys

try waiting by the buses like axlism said

I met them the last tour of oz in front of their hotel hoping on the bus

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

But like me...I honestly don't think I'll ever get to meet Ozzy in person and get an autograph, so if I ever buy something already autographed it'll probably be cheap or else I won't buy it...unless I win the lottery and really have nothing to spend my money on. :P

Jesus man, all I hear from you is "Ozzy this, Ozzy that, Ozzy here, Ozzy there...".

Jesus man, all I hear from you is "Ozzy this, Ozzy that, Ozzy here, Ozzy there...".

I like Ozzy... -_-

And 'ThinkAboutYou'...where do you obtain this "authentic" cards? I always just thought tehy were printed or stamped...atleast, thats how it usually goes...

I like Ozzy... -_-

And 'ThinkAboutYou'...where do you obtain this "authentic" cards? I always just thought tehy were printed or stamped...atleast, thats how it usually goes...

Naaa they are real they do them for simpsons, buffy, angel, ozzy, charmed etc

only the inkworks authentic A1 etc cards are real but they can be over $100 us sometimes

Sometimes if they have more then one item on ebay at once they go cheaper

Heres one but the auto looks really scribbly

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-OSBOURNES-AUTOGRAP...VQQcmdZViewItem

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

are you shitting me?

And this guy knows how to meet them..... havnt you like met all of them loads of times?

I like Ozzy... -_-

only the inkworks authentic A1 etc cards are real but they can be over $100 us sometimes

Oh yeah I've seen those plenty of times...no thanks! Hah

I like Ozzy... -_-

Oh yeah I've seen those plenty of times...no thanks! Hah

yeah it is pretty ugly

I wouldn't buy it either lol

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

45 bux...i know i didnt meet em and its probably stupid to pay for sigs, but i really wanted to sumthing to hang on my wall and i highly doubt ill be getting any sigs at the vr concert im going to on sunday.