I sat next to one of Axls jackets at Hard Rock Cafe London

G'N'R ROCK

axl has a grandson????

SCOTT WEILAND IS A RIP OFF TO MANKIND... A GIANT PENIS WHO SINGS FOR CASH... HED GET MORE BUSINESS AS A HOOKER

get him the fuck away from teh legends that are GUNS N ROSES IMA RING UP THE FUCKIN HARD ROCK AND GIVE THEM A PIEC OF MY MIND

Edited by Iron Roses

axl has a grandson????

SCOTT WEILAND IS A RIP OFF TO MANKIND... A GIANT PENIS WHO SINGS FOR CASH... HED GET MORE BUSINESS AS A HOOKER

get him the fuck away from teh legends that are GUNS N ROSES IMA RING UP THE FUCKIN HARD ROCK AND GIVE THEM A PIEC OF MY MIND

Couldnt agree more. :D cool pic i take it thats the exact jacket he was wearing with the stones in 89

i tried on that jacket once, coz my mate dave works there and hes going to get a tongue lashing tomorrow for allowing scott fakeland up there, anyways i was walking past there all casual, looking foxy, then my mate dave shouts out hey do you wana try on axls jacket? i was like sure man, hook me up, and tried it on and serioslusly i got this wave of magicalness around me, i felt like i was AXL ROSE!! and when i opened my mouth i snound just like axl, and started to sing scom and i was axl, and my mate dave said my face mprhoehed into axl rose, but when i looked in the mirror it would diseapper

Ha, that's very cool! I wonder if the AIDS-band thing was added later or did Axl actually have it on the jacket? O_o

Btw, for what record is that gold record for?

I have no idea. I tried zooming in on it but to blurry. It almost looks like a Warner Brothers label!! :confused:

It didnt look familiar.

i tried on that jacket once, coz my mate dave works there and hes going to get a tongue lashing tomorrow for allowing scott fakeland up there, anyways i was walking past there all casual, looking foxy, then my mate dave shouts out hey do you wana try on axls jacket? i was like sure man, hook me up, and tried it on and serioslusly i got this wave of magicalness around me, i felt like i was AXL ROSE!! and when i opened my mouth i snound just like axl, and started to sing scom and i was axl, and my mate dave said my face mprhoehed into axl rose, but when i looked in the mirror it would diseapper

Aww cool did you go down to the Vault at HRC London theirs loads of awsome stuff their i got to try on Elvis's Jacket which was like so amazing like you said when you try on a famous persons jacket or whatever you think your them its such an undescriable feeling but Elvis's jacket though was just WOW for me lol