zeppelin show

vicious

The thing is, we live in Ireland and the cost of the tickets, flights, accomodation might be a little bit much cos I'm heading to Manchester to see Heaven & Hell that same month.....................so there's a slight chance we can't go... If I can't I'll probably have to sell the tickets, so I shall let you guys know if that happens...

Obviously we're gonna try our best , it's fucking Zeppelin!!!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..................so we figured out that we'd be able to afford to go to it and we booked the tickets...

Now the problem is that it says that the credit card holder has to be there to collect the tickets, neither me nor my brother have a credit card as we're poor college students so we had to use my mother's one. There's no fucking way my mother is going to travel all the way to London from Ireland just to get us into a concert....

So now I've to contact ticketmaster and beg them to accept a letter of authorisation. Anyone have any experience of this before? Are ticketmaster understanding, caring people????

Maybe I should convince mom that she needs a weekend break in London...

I'm so stressed out over this!!!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..................so we figured out that we'd be able to afford to go to it and we booked the tickets...

Now the problem is that it says that the credit card holder has to be there to collect the tickets, neither me nor my brother have a credit card as we're poor college students so we had to use my mother's one. There's no fucking way my mother is going to travel all the way to London from Ireland just to get us into a concert....

So now I've to contact ticketmaster and beg them to accept a letter of authorisation. Anyone have any experience of this before? Are ticketmaster understanding, caring people????

https://www.3v.ie/

ask them if you can use this, i'm 17 and i use it, it takes less than a week to get sent to you in the post

Maybe this is the guy you need to track down.

link

Check out if he has a website...email them.

Promoters tend to have websites these days.

Check the site and see if there is a phone number...take the direct approach.

Might be a longshot...but then again,they just might feel sorry for your sad asses and help you out.

Won't happen if you don't try though.

I got in touch with ticketmaster and the promoter via email two days ago and still haven't gotten any replies. I'm gonna give them a call on monday.

Apparently they're allowing people to change the purchaser and if that's true my bro might be able to get one of those disposable credit cards, if they accept them we're sorted!

But I'm still on the verge of a panic attack over this, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN AWKWARD!!!

I got in touch with ticketmaster and the promoter via email two days ago and still haven't gotten any replies. I'm gonna give them a call on monday.

Apparently they're allowing people to change the purchaser and if that's true my bro might be able to get one of those disposable credit cards, if they accept them we're sorted!

But I'm still on the verge of a panic attack over this, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN AWKWARD!!!

your abit stupid earlier on in the thread. i mean alot of people would kill to have the tickets and you all like: ohhhhhh i duno if i can go yet. i bet people on here would love to smack ya

you have to go to it u fool

well done by the way, thats amazing coz the chances were so small

your abit stupid earlier on in the thread. i mean alot of people would kill to have the tickets and you all like: ohhhhhh i duno if i can go yet. i bet people on here would love to smack ya

you have to go to it u fool

well done by the way, thats amazing coz the chances were so small

Haha, I see your point, but at the same time I'm a college student and I just got a loan out and I have no proper source of income at the minute so spending €200 on a ticket, another €150 on flights and accomodation is just really stretching it, I mean I will have no money.

But fuck it, it's Zeppelin, I'd be out of my mind not to go. I do realise I look a bit moany for someone who got such a great opportunity, but I really do appreciate it so much.

Just an update, this is from Harvey Goldsmith, the promoter's new blog:

Of course there are a few people who genuinely want to come but may not have had a suitable credit card to pay for them. The answer to those people is very simple; if you are GENUINE you will contact us and give us a justified explanation.

So all I have to do is give them a call and things should work out ok, the two most relieving sentences I have ever read!

• 2 weeks later...