who will be the rolling stones of rap

GUNSNROSES513

LOL @ Ignorant basement dwellers going

"NOT REAL MUSIC"

Im not a rap fan but I can respect the work of Tupac, etc as real music and "art"

Why are you making rock/metal (Even though I believe most of the posters here are Hot Topic worshiping 13 year olds) look like ignorant buffoons?

Edited by 4geowobo

"NOT REAL MUSIC"

Im not a rap fan but I can respect the work of Tupac, etc as real music and "art"

Why are you making rock/metal (Even though I believe most of the posters here are Hot Topic worshiping 13 year olds) look like ignorant buffoons?

Shut up 4geowobo. Once again you don't know what your talking about. most of the people on this board are over the age of 18 and are not a bunch of basement dwellers. if you want to see some immature hot topic worshiping 14 year olds go to blabbermouth.net, trust me theres plenty of your looking for there.

"NOT REAL MUSIC"

Shut up 4geowobo. Once again you don't know what your talking about. most of the people on this board are over the age of 18 and are not a bunch of basement dwellers. if you want to see some immature hot topic worshiping 14 year olds go to blabbermouth.net, trust me theres plenty of your looking for there.

Can't we all just get along?

"NOT REAL MUSIC"

To me most of the posters on this website have the same mentality as the posts of blabbermouth (idiotic, mallcore, moronic, fail)

Ill stick to my respectable websites and pos there (for the lulz)

Whats hot topic?

A really popular store located exclusively in malls

Sells overpriced bands shirts and accessories to the masses with low quality products

hated by many, and also loved by many (mallcores)

Im not saying "EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THERE IS FAIL"

But when you know someone who buys all their shirts, pants, shoes, etc there

wow

Whats hot topic?

A really popular store located exclusively in malls

Sells overpriced bands shirts and accessories to the masses with low quality products

hated by many, and also loved by many (mallcores)

Im not saying "EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THERE IS FAIL"

But when you know someone who buys all their shirts, pants, shoes, etc there

wow

Wow, sounds like a huge rip off. Feel sorry for the parents of those teens.

Some rap is great, truly genius lyrics with a great flow (Which btw is one of the hardest musical feats to accomplish)

Sure there are a lot of crap rappers, but there are also a lot of great one's, take for instance Andre 3000 from Outkast, he's a fucking genius; his albums are full of weird and wonderful sounds and flamboyant tracks that just make your spirit rise. You can notice him as such a unique artist as Big Boi (The other half of outkast) is a very generic rapper with no real soul or great ideas, and this comparison can be made as you hear Andre's great hooks and melody's. Rap is indeed music, but I admit the good stuff these days is way too few and far between.

who will be the rolling stones of rap

By that you mean an iconic artist with a huge influence, widely respected, covered and with a career spanning over 4 decades in the top?

If so, I don't think there can be any. People who listen to rap aren't usually the kind of people who can hold an artist like that. The rap music industry is guided by frequently changing trends.

Also rappers have a tendency of hating each other's guts. No one will accept the idea of another's domination of the genre.

And finally, even if there could be one, I don't think there's anymore time for him/her/them to become it. Music is way past the point where it could produce that kind of stars as it did until about a decade ago.