Black or White

Vincent Vega

People don't usually like to admitt it but Michael is a good singer in my opinion.

What do you mean people don't like to admit it? In terms of music, his talent is undeniable. Nobody can argue that MJ isn't a fantastic singer in technical terms. It can't be done. He was a child prodigy and there is no disputing that. My God.

if it dont matter if your black or white, whys it look like he (a black man) has been rolling around in flour?

that's ignorant!!

no its not, its practical...he's a black man who made himself white. oh i forgot, skin pigmentation right? well if you see him tell him he can kiss my black ass, some of it might rub back off on him ;)

Edited by ffrankwhite

People don't usually like to admitt it but Michael is a good singer in my opinion.

What do you mean people don't like to admit it? In terms of music, his talent is undeniable. Nobody can argue that MJ isn't a fantastic singer in technical terms. It can't be done. He was a child prodigy and there is no disputing that. My God.

People usually don't like to admitt they like MJ these days because of his reputation...

People usually don't like to admitt they like MJ these days because of his reputation...

or maybe because of his reputation they've actually stopped liking him?

if it dont matter if your black or white, whys it look like he (a black man) has been rolling around in flour?

:lol: Good point. And IMO, while he did some really good shit (way) back in the day, that particular song is particularly horrid.

Nah, Prince is a musical genious

And how! :heart:rock4

Edited by Angelica

The throne is currently empty. But there are many pretenders vying for the throne like JT.

He's good but not the level of MJ at his prime

AAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

No one can beat MJ in pop music.

And in my opinin he still can make good music. Really like You Rock My world from '01.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUSwiJocRo

And to everyone saying he's not a good singer. Watch that. It's him Beat boxing and singing his song "who is it?". rock3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOU5r9yyRd8

Michael Jackson is one of the greatest performers of all time. The videos, at least bakc in the days, always had high quality. I like Black or White and I remeber is was huge when it came out and it's still a good and catchy tune with a cool vid.