Do you think Mick Marrs is underated.

GUNSNROSES513

Is he underrated. I mean he has some pretty good guitar solos and other stuff. But do you think he is underrated. And is he any good at guitar and does he play with any emotion like Slash?

i think he is underrated. he plays memorable, melodic lines and his solos always make the songs better. to me, that's all a guitarist is supposed to do. he's not a technical prodigy by any stretch of the imagination, but those guys put their playing first and the song second. to me, that's backwards.

Not really. He is on par with someone like Richie Sambora.

Who is also awesome and underated!

Not really, Richie Sambora isn't that good. He really recycles alot of the stuff he plays. Decent player, but in no way underated.

Yeah, he does do that. I just really love his sound, both with Bon Jovi and solo. I know he's nothing revolutionary, but I really enjoy his playing.

Not really. He is on par with someone like Richie Sambora.

Who is also awesome and underated!

Not really, Richie Sambora isn't that good. He really recycles alot of the stuff he plays. Decent player, but in no way underated.

Yeah, he does do that. I just really love his sound, both with Bon Jovi and solo. I know he's nothing revolutionary, but I really enjoy his playing.

Alright then, on that note I agree with you. He's good at what he does and it works for the songs he plays on.

i think he is underrated. he plays memorable, melodic lines and his solos always make the songs better. to me, that's all a guitarist is supposed to do. he's not a technical prodigy by any stretch of the imagination, but those guys put their playing first and the song second. to me, that's backwards.

Thank you, now I don't have to write that :P

I love Mick Mars and think he is pretty overrated. Sometimes he totally makes the song, but he is the most overrated member of the Crue.

Even more than Tommy Lee?

Oops. I had some brain farts. When I said "overrated," I meant "underrated." Thanks for catching that.

Oh Lord, I can't stand Tommy Lee. What a douchebag.

It's funny, the Crue is one of the only bands ever I think where the drummer and bassist are much more the "faces" of the band and who the average person thinks of when the band is mentioned, much more so than the lead singer and lead guitarist. The only other band I can think of like that is Rush, but it still isn't as much so since they are a three-piece.

I love Mick Mars and think he is pretty overrated. Sometimes he totally makes the song, but he is the most overrated member of the Crue.

Even more than Tommy Lee?

Oops. I had some brain farts. When I said "overrated," I meant "underrated." Thanks for catching that.

Oh Lord, I can't stand Tommy Lee. What a douchebag.

It's funny, the Crue is one of the only bands ever I think where the drummer and bassist are much more the "faces" of the band and who the average person thinks of when the band is mentioned, much more so than the lead singer and lead guitarist. The only other band I can think of like that is Rush, but it still isn't as much so since they are a three-piece.

Ya, but I always thought Vince and Tommy where th bigs ones. untill recently. But Vince is also pretty big to. But Nikki and Tommy are huge. It is funny.