'GOOD' new rock bands..

KATESEREVENGE

Coheed And Cambria

Yes.

Personally I don't even want "good old rock".. There's enough of that, it's time for something new?

Yet I don't really like much any "new" form of music born since the early 90's, lol.

check out these guys

Fall of Troy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOatmk4obzI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kGfkmnQJkWc

love this band

great band, soooo fuckin underrated, the whole 'mathcore' aspect really throws people off

:lol: Im sorry but mathcore sounds like the gayest thing to come out of 'core'..and that's saying something!

*shrugs*

gay as it sounds it just refures to the changing time signatures n shit

Those guys seem pretty cool. Watched a few of their videos just now... really interesting music. :)

CHECK OUT MY Uncles band Damiera. They are on the same Record company. Their my space is WWW.Myspace.com/damiera. Trust me their good. Coheed and Cambria is also on the record company.

we get.

the fucking.

point.

that being said, fall of troy sound pretty good.

Medusa Stone: So fucking Black Crowes-ish. Bought their album and EP. Good stuff.

Rattlesnake Remedy: I remember being told of this band way, way back, when Drag You Down was a single. Loved it, they became one of my favourite new bands. Pity they haven't played in Norway (yet).

Recommendations:

Nine Black Alps

Released their second album recently, debut back in 2005. The songs on their Myspace page is from their second, and even though they're great, the first album is slightly better. Check out Unsatisfied, Get Your Guns and Just Friends on Youtube. Great band, probably my favourite new band.

Underride

From Seattle, However, they don't play grunge. Kickass Rock N' Roll, released two albums and an EP. Working on their third album now. Check out the song Violate Night, it's a bitchin' song.

Edited by ScottRose

does anyone like my uncles band.

i don't usually listen to that genre of music, but they have talent.

thanks. My uncle is like the Billy Corgan of his band. He litterly does everything. His band left him because hes so cheap, he stayed in vans instead of hotels/motels to save money. Wore the same clothes for like a week. They couldnt take it. But he found 3 new people. He rights all the music.