make a band using deceased musicians...

mick hudson

was thinkin a while ago while i was bored at work who would be in the best band full of musicians who have passed on...

example i was really debating whether id have elvis or bon scott as my singer...but i guess that depends on what direction i would want my band to go in...

i would definitely have randy rhoads as my lead guitarist...but then u have hendrix with his bluesy riffs which wouldnt really compliment rhoads' heavier sorta guitar style...

couldnt go past john bonham for my drummer...

im not too sure of many quality deceased bassists...but i guess u could have sid vicious...

anywho if u could make a band using only deceased musicians who would form ur band..?

frontman: Kevin Dubrow

guitar: Randy Rhoads (looks like Quiet Riot so far)

bassist: John Entwistle (Cliff Burton would be too much... not the right mix)

drummer: Keith Moon

ok, I didn't mean to set out to do this, but apparently I'd like to see Quiet Riot mixed with the Who!

im not too sure of many quality deceased bassists...but i guess u could have sid vicious...

The guy could hardly play :huh:

as i said harldy know of any...n i guess his presence n persona give him alot of points too...

care to suggest another bassist...or band for that matter..?

Edited by mick hudson

Guitars - Dimebag Darrell

Drums - Eric Carr

Bass - Cliff Burton

Vocals - Luciano Pavarotti or Layne Staley

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: might as well ad in Vivaldi to compose the music that he will sing to and get rid of the rest of them and ad in the best orchestra you can find...

Guitars - Dimebag Darrell

Drums - Eric Carr

Bass - Cliff Burton

Vocals - Luciano Pavarotti or Layne Staley

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: might as well ad in Vivaldi to compose the music that he will sing to and get rid of the rest of them and ad in the best orchestra you can find...

Could, although we didn't have to pick a composer, so I didn't bother. He could be the violinist though?