The Top Ten Worst Bands of All Time list...

UseYourAppetite

And do you think a Kiss fan would put Nirvana in their favorite bands?

I'm a Kiss fan and Nirvana is one of my favourite bands of all time. :huh: Not to mention I know many other people that like both Kiss and Nirvana as well. So, what's your point?

I thought Nirvana fans hated anything similar to Kiss. Kiss is Glam Rock and experimented with Glam Metal in the 80s :o

And do you think a Kiss fan would put Nirvana in their favorite bands?

I'm a Kiss fan and Nirvana is one of my favourite bands of all time. :huh: Not to mention I know many other people that like both Kiss and Nirvana as well. So, what's your point?

The point is that she thinks that people who listen to one genre can't like another. You can read about it in almost every thread she has posted in.

That's not true because I would contradict myself in this way and it makes no sense.

It's strange to listen the opposite genre, which is different.

Cobain himself was raised on Kiss :rolleyes:

Axl liked Barry Mainlow. Does that mean I can't listen to Gn'R with out listening to Barry? :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this article is supposed to be "tongue in cheek" and look at how some of you are reacting to it! just the reaction he was hoping for from people who aren't familer wit him. :lol:

Even if it was supposed to be tongue in cheek, it's very bad taste to say the best thing some of those artists did was die :fuckyou:

Edited by Mikejones

this article is supposed to be "tongue in cheek" and look at how some of you are reacting to it! just the reaction he was hoping for from people who aren't familer wit him. :lol:

Even if it was supposed to be tongue in cheek, it's very bad taste to say the best thing some of those artists did was die :fuckyou:

Agreed.The guy is obviously just trying to piss a few people off with that list.

It's strange to listen the opposite genre, which is different.

http://www.last.fm/user/Jonas_Norway/

Take a good look at that, bitch.

I listen to both John Coltrane, Sly & the Family Stone and Kiss, whilst being a Nirvana-fan, and I don't know if you can have more variety than that. Yes, I know it's not possible in your eyes, but it actually is! :o

Answer this question: Why 99% of the MTV viewers follow the actual trend and don't care about past trends or older music?

Only because I don't like Alternative Rock, it doesn't mean I have limited taste.

Answer this question: Why 99% of the MTV viewers follow the actual trend and don't care about past trends or older music?

Only because I don't like Alternative Rock, it doesn't mean I have limited taste.

2 things wrong with your posts.

1.) Your statistics have no source and are based upon no facts at all.

2.) You're under the assumption that MTV viewers have a soul and therefore matter, when in reality they do not.