The Top Ten Worst Bands of All Time list...

UseYourAppetite

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove Limp Bizkit and Nirvana, and it would be a top ten best bands for someone..

I'm sure it would still be a top ten bands list for someone even if Nirvana and Limp Bizkit weren't removed.

Limp Bizkit has nothing to do with the other bands there.

And do you think a Kiss fan would put Nirvana in their favorite bands?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Why not? :huh:

Nirvana is one of my favoritebands along with AC/DC for example.

I'm a Kiss fan and Nirvana is one of my favourite bands of all time. :huh: Not to mention I know many other people that like both Kiss and Nirvana as well. So, what's your point?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm a Kiss fan and Nirvana is one of my favourite bands of all time. :huh: Not to mention I know many other people that like both Kiss and Nirvana as well. So, what's your point?

The point is that she thinks that people who listen to one genre can't like another. You can read about it in almost every thread she has posted in.

I thought Nirvana fans hated anything similar to Kiss. Kiss is Glam Rock and experimented with Glam Metal in the 80s :o

The point is that she thinks that people who listen to one genre can't like another. You can read about it in almost every thread she has posted in.

That's not true because I would contradict myself in this way and it makes no sense.

It's strange to listen the opposite genre, which is different.

I thought Nirvana fans hated anything similar to Kiss. Kiss is Glam Rock and experimented with Glam Metal in the 80s :o

That's stereotyping, missy. Not all Nirvana fans wear flannel shirts and torn jeans and hate anything mainstream. Why should people be restricted to what music they listen to because of the genre?

Although, I do know where you're coming from... there are some hardcore fans of certain bands that basically copy all the views of the band.... what the band hates, they hate, what the band likes, they like.... but just because there are a few of these fans out there, doesn't mean we're all like that. :P

That's not true because I would contradict myself in this way and it makes no sense.

No, it's not.

It means you have a variety of taste in music

I listen to stuff from KISS, Bruce Springsteen, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, The VU, The Ramones etc.

Remove Limp Bizkit and Nirvana, and it would be a top ten best bands for someone..

I'm sure it would still be a top ten bands list for someone even if Nirvana and Limp Bizkit weren't removed.

very true,

as a kiss fan i'd say fuck nirvana , put another band in there ,

No, it's not.

I listen to stuff from KISS, Bruce Springsteen, Motley Crue, Alice Cooper, The VU, The Ramones etc.

The music played by Kiss, Springsteen, Mötley Crüe and Alice Cooper is not opposite to each other.

According to your logic, if you had variety of taste of Rock music, your favorite bands would include Deep Purple, Foreigner, Dokken, Pearl Jam, Oasis, Fall Out Boy, The Clash, Elvis Presley, Radiohead, Poison, System Of A Down, Faster Pussycat. That's variety, and I don't think anyone has this variety.

The music played by Kiss, Springsteen, Mötley Crüe and Alice Cooper is not opposite to each other.

According to your logic, if you had variety of taste of Rock music, your favorite bands would include Deep Purple, Foreigner, Dokken, Pearl Jam, Oasis, Fall Out Boy, The Clash, Elvis Presley, Radiohead, Poison, System Of A Down, Faster Pussycat. That's variety, and I don't think anyone has this variety.

All the people you know must have a real narrow-minded taste in music (no offense). Loads of people have that type of variety. Haven't you seen some of the taste people on this board have? You have people that like rap, heavy-metal, emo, r&b, funk, grunge, rock, industrial etc. etc.

All the people you know must have a real narrow-minded taste in music (no offense). Loads of people have that type of variety. Haven't you seen some of the taste people on this board have? You have people that like rap, heavy-metal, emo, r&b, funk, grunge, rock, industrial etc. etc.

If people had variety on music, MTV wouldn't have trends. So it means there 5 or 6 persons who love the bands I listed, and 200 million who doesn't.

http://www.last.fm/user/Jonas_Norway/

Take a good look at that, bitch.

I listen to both John Coltrane, Sly & the Family Stone and Kiss, whilst being a Nirvana-fan, and I don't know if you can have more variety than that. Yes, I know it's not possible in your eyes, but it actually is! :o

Edited by Lithium

http://www.last.fm/user/Jonas_Norway/

Take a good look at that, bitch.

I listen to both John Coltrane, Sly & the Family Stone and Kiss, whilst being a Nirvana-fan, and I don't know if you can have more variety than that. Yes, I know it's not possible in your eyes, but it actually is! :o

I'll try to beat that. I listen to Cradle Of Filth,George Michael,Type O Negative,Ben Folds Five,Elvis,Black Label Society,2Pac,ZZ Top,Matchbox 20,Six Feet Under,etc....I love classic rock, cheesy 80's hair metal,90's grunge,gangsta rap , 80'spop, nu-metal,goth,etc....shit, even some country.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. People who close themselves off to one genre are boring to me.

Actually i'm a fan of both kiss and nirvana

Cobain himself was raised on Kiss :rolleyes:

No, it's not.

You don't know what your on about.I can listen to classic rock like 2 tickets to paradise(eddie money) to thrash metal like megadeth to gothic rock/metal like lacuna coil and then throw in a couple of RnB songs and you'll get an idea of what i listen to.Not everybody is narrowminded when it comes to music.