Which are the three most famous musicians ever?

Iceman24

Who's the most famous?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Me and Dean had a discussion which would be the most famous musicians ever.

He thinks it's Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Johnny Cash

I say it's:

Michael Jackson

Elvis Presley

John Lennon

didn't include people as Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake or Eminem, because I don't feel they will be as well known in 40 years as these guys are.

Didn't include Frank Sinatra, Madonna, Luciano Pavarotti or Paul McCartney because there wasn't enough space for them in the poll. Feel free to name these guys, too.

The poll is multiple choice, btw, so you can name more then one person, if you can't decide, who to vote for.

Edited by Iceman24

- Elvis

- Michael Jackson

- John Lennon

- Mozart

- Beethoven

I voted MJ, Elvis, Johnny Cash. I think it's a toss up between Cash & Lennon though.

Johnny Cash isn't really famous outside the US.

Edited by misch

Where's Daphne and Celeste???

I voted Mozart, Presley and Lennon

- Elvis

- Michael Jackson

- John Lennon

- Mozart

- Beethoven

I voted MJ, Elvis, Johnny Cash. I think it's a toss up between Cash & Lennon though.

Johnny Cash is also legendary in the UK

Edited by Gracii Guns

- Elvis

- Michael Jackson

- John Lennon

- Mozart

- Beethoven

Cash is huge in Australia aswell

- Elvis

- Michael Jackson

- John Lennon

- Mozart

- Beethoven

Perhaps "isn't really famous" were the wrong words, but do you really think Johnny Cash is as famous as Elvis or Michael Jackson?

John Lennon once said that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ. And that's the whole point. Elvis was huge in his time, he was the first one with media attention all over the world. We all know the Beatlemania and we all know how big Michael Jackson was in the 80's. I don't think a kid in Africa has heard of Johnny Cash, but I'm sure it has heard of Michael Jackson. Get the idea?

Edited by misch

- Elvis

- Michael Jackson

- John Lennon

- Mozart

- Beethoven

Perhaps "isn't really famous" were the wrong words, but do you really think Johnny Cash is as famous as Elvis or Michael Jackson?

John Lennon once said that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ. And that's the whole point. Elvis was huge in his time, he was the first one with media attention all over the world. We all know the Beatlemania and we all know how big Michael Jackson was in the 80's. I don't think a kid in Africa has heard of Johnny Cash, but I'm sure it has heard of Michael Jackson. Get the idea?

Yes that is a valid point, but if you wanna get technical; Jim Morrison would probably be on the same level as Johnny Cash. It wasn't before I bought a Door's album that I knew who Jim Morrison was

Michael Jackson (for the simple fact that ANY fucking country you go to, no matter how remote or where, they know MJ, motherfuckers know him. i know a kid from Afghanistan who like, went back there to visit once or twice was talking about how kids knew him, not his music or anything, just the name, the face. they know of Elvis too in like educated areas but MJ is that one indelible fuckin names)

Elvis (shit, what more can i say)

after that is a toss up really. Lennon i guess. then again i wouldnt be suprised if its someone more contemporary cuz if you think about it, without being rude...a lotta countries where like...television just reached the more remote parts in the last 20 or so years are less likely to've heard of Lennon than saaayyy...i dunno, someone newer. MJ maybe