Anyone going to Crue Fest?

tat2d1

I just bought my tickets for St.Louis. Gonna take my stepson for his 11th birthday. I'm looking forward to seeing the Crue,Buckcherry,and Sixx AM. Trapt and Papa Roach will be a good time to go to the merch booth, take a piss, grab some food, whatever.

Anyone else going to any of the Crue Fest shows?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an email notification about the presale for Charlotte. I am definitely considering going, for the same bands you are going for. But damn... had to sit through Papa Roach for Gn'R... and now I have to for the Crue, too?

Man... a year or two ago I had the opportunity to see the Crue live at the friggen HOUSE OF BLUES. And I passed it up. I am kicking my own ass over that one.

Don't care about any of those groups other than the Crue and Sixx:AM

I probally won't go, if I did, I would go late.The last time I checked

the tour schedule, Cincinnati, Ohio

was the closest place to me and that is still too far.

Trapt? What are they gonna do.Play "Headstrong" and then walk off the stage?

I was able to get good seats thru the presale. I've seen every band on this bill minus Sixx AM, so I know it'll be a blast. My stepson loves Papa Roach (forgive him- he's 10), Buckcherry, and Motley Crue. He's also discovering that he likes boobs, which there will be plenty of at this show I'm sure.

I hope Buckcherry busts out a new song or 2, since they're supposedly gonna have an album out late in the summer. I've seen those guys every time they've put an album out- twice on the 15 tour.

Hopefully Vince won't be sounding like a screeching cat. He sounded good in 05, but he's kinda hit and miss.

I already have tix for Rush in Toronto same night as the Buffalo show. seen both Crue and Rush once, very up in the air about which to go to. I really want to see Rush in their hometown, but also last time I saw Crue I didn't like them one bit yet (in '06 with Aerosmith).

Advice???

im excited for it as a friend surprised me with tickets yesterday!

so this summer i will see

motley crue

iron maiden

judas priest

motorhead

heaven and hell

buckcherry

sixx am

and i am playing shows with

la guns

jetboy

the ruffians

rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3

Don't be around any of them at their time of death or else they will blame you for it 20 years later as you write your autobiography.

Just make sure you get so drunk that you can't make out Vince's singing. Nikki and Tommy need to make that fat fuck lip sync.

pretty harsh coming from a Rolling Stones fan, you of all people SHOULD know the

voice starts to go with age.I seen the Stones in Atlanta,GA in 1998 and I was embarrassed

for them,(they sounded awful) I will take Vince over Mick right now any day of the week.

Just make sure you get so drunk that you can't make out Vince's singing. Nikki and Tommy need to make that fat fuck lip sync.

pretty harsh coming from a Rolling Stones fan, you of all people SHOULD know the

voice starts to go with age.I seen the Stones in Atlanta,GA in 1998 and I was embarrassed

for them,(they sounded awful) I will take Vince over Mick right now any day of the week.

Don't ever compare Mick Jagger to that fat fucker Vince Meal. Mick isn't what he used to be but he can still out sing Vince.

im excited for it as a friend surprised me with tickets yesterday!

so this summer i will see

motley crue

iron maiden

judas priest

motorhead

heaven and hell

buckcherry

sixx am

and i am playing shows with

la guns

jetboy

the ruffians

rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3rock3

Don't be around any of them at their time of death or else they will blame you for it 20 years later as you write your autobiography.

:rofl-lol: no comment!

OH FUCK YEAH!!!!

WHAT A PERFECT DAY SO FAR!!!

I woke up, a little too early for my liking, but I knew I wanted to try to turn on the radio in the morning and win Motley Crue tickets. So, undressed, laying on the bed, and half asleep, I have my radio on low, just loud enough to know what's going on, with my cell phone in my hand, and I ALMOST missed what they were saying, but I understood in time and they asked for the third caller and I called in and got, "Hey, how ya doing?! You're the third caller! What's your name?!" I was like, "OH SHIT!!!" and I IMMEDIATELY was 150% awake. It was part of the "Dr. Feel This" contest, and they asked if I could be down at the radio station within 20 minutes, because after that they change shifts. Now, I told them I could, which I thought for sure was a lie, 1, because I live more like 30 minutes away, and 2, because they were reporting how terrible traffic was at this end of town because of some major wreck. Well, I took a back way which was STILL backed up, and I drove like I have never driven before and never want to drive again, but I fucking got there just in time. They took me into the studio, they blindfolded me, and on the air, they put things in my hands, and I had to identify them by feeling them. Since it was the end of the contest (lasted the whole week) they tried to make it extra hard and gave me double as many things I had to identify, but I got them all, and I won fucking awesome, front row tickets! This is so fucking sweet.

And to top it off, I met up with my folks at IHOP right after and had one of their awesome breakfast skillets which I haven't had in ages.

It's a good day. B)

OH FUCK YEAH!!!!

WHAT A PERFECT DAY SO FAR!!!

I woke up, a little too early for my liking, but I knew I wanted to try to turn on the radio in the morning and win Motley Crue tickets. So, undressed, laying on the bed, and half asleep, I have my radio on low, just loud enough to know what's going on, with my cell phone in my hand, and I ALMOST missed what they were saying, but I understood in time and they asked for the third caller and I called in and got, "Hey, how ya doing?! You're the third caller! What's your name?!" I was like, "OH SHIT!!!" and I IMMEDIATELY was 150% awake. It was part of the "Dr. Feel This" contest, and they asked if I could be down at the radio station within 20 minutes, because after that they change shifts. Now, I told them I could, which I thought for sure was a lie, 1, because I live more like 30 minutes away, and 2, because they were reporting how terrible traffic was at this end of town because of some major wreck. Well, I took a back way which was STILL backed up, and I drove like I have never driven before and never want to drive again, but I fucking got there just in time. They took me into the studio, they blindfolded me, and on the air, they put things in my hands, and I had to identify them by feeling them. Since it was the end of the contest (lasted the whole week) they tried to make it extra hard and gave me double as many things I had to identify, but I got them all, and I won fucking awesome, front row tickets! This is so fucking sweet.

And to top it off, I met up with my folks at IHOP right after and had one of their awesome breakfast skillets which I haven't had in ages.

It's a good day. B)

HOLY SHIT MAN!

That's fucking aewsome!

FRONT ROW???...damn!

...and an IHOP breakfast too!! :tongue2:

congrats!...well deserved!

Ok, not QUITE as awesome as I thought. Apparently I'm in the front row of the second section, however, those are still good tickets and I'm not complaining at all! Hell, I wanted to go to this tour SO BAD but I was going to discipline myself and not let myself go since I need to save money, but hell, I got some free ones so I'm fucking going!

Plus, the seats actually might be better than I am thinking. That's what happened when I saw Van Halen. I thought I had good seats, but then they wound up being AWESOME seats that usually went for 5 times that price.

EDIT: Upon even further review, I think I might have been right in the first place and I have front row seats. I don't really know, but I know the seats are at least pretty good! :lol:

Edited by DirtyDeeds